Trial date set for two men accused of Oliver Tetlow murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Two men accused of the murder of an innocent bystander who was gunned down in a drive-by shooting in Harlesden will stand trial in December.
Romarne Young, 22, London, and Mohammed Siamino, 19, from Acton, are charged with killing Oliver Tetlow in Church Road.
The 27-year-old was shot dead after a gunman open fired with a suspected ‘Uzi’ on March 9.
On Tuesday both men were charged with his murder and today they appeared at the Old Bailey.
Both were remanded in custody to appear for a plea and case management hearing on September 9.
You may also want to watch:
A trial date has been set for December 5.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 3 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 4 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 5 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 6 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 7 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 8 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
- 9 Dozens 'found breaching Covid restrictions' at shisha cafe
- 10 'Distress' as eggs thrown at ambulances in Neasden