Trial date set for two men accused of Oliver Tetlow murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Two men accused of the murder of an innocent bystander who was gunned down in a drive-by shooting in Harlesden will stand trial in December.
Romarne Young, 22, London, and Mohammed Siamino, 19, from Acton, are charged with killing Oliver Tetlow in Church Road.
The 27-year-old was shot dead after a gunman open fired with a suspected ‘Uzi’ on March 9.
On Tuesday both men were charged with his murder and today they appeared at the Old Bailey.
Both were remanded in custody to appear for a plea and case management hearing on September 9.
A trial date has been set for December 5.
- 1 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 2 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 3 Police officers who shared photos of murdered sisters to be sentenced early next month
- 4 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 5 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 6 Omicron: Mosque reopens as vaccine centre to meet demand
- 7 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 8 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 9 Wembley Stadium hosts careers expo to help Brent young people into City jobs
- 10 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?