Trial date set for two men accused of Oliver Tetlow murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Two men accused of the murder of an innocent bystander who was gunned down in a drive-by shooting in Harlesden will stand trial in December.
Romarne Young, 22, London, and Mohammed Siamino, 19, from Acton, are charged with killing Oliver Tetlow in Church Road.
The 27-year-old was shot dead after a gunman open fired with a suspected ‘Uzi’ on March 9.
On Tuesday both men were charged with his murder and today they appeared at the Old Bailey.
Both were remanded in custody to appear for a plea and case management hearing on September 9.
You may also want to watch:
A trial date has been set for December 5.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 5 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 6 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 7 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 8 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 9 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids