Trial date set for two men accused of Oliver Tetlow murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Two men accused of the murder of an innocent bystander who was gunned down in a drive-by shooting in Harlesden will stand trial in December.
Romarne Young, 22, London, and Mohammed Siamino, 19, from Acton, are charged with killing Oliver Tetlow in Church Road.
The 27-year-old was shot dead after a gunman open fired with a suspected ‘Uzi’ on March 9.
On Tuesday both men were charged with his murder and today they appeared at the Old Bailey.
Both were remanded in custody to appear for a plea and case management hearing on September 9.
You may also want to watch:
A trial date has been set for December 5.
- 1 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 4 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 5 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 6 QPR boss Warburton excited for competitive football to return with fans
- 7 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 8 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 9 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 10 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants