Trial date set for Luton man accused of killing Romario Green in Sudbury
- Credit: Archant
A man from Luton has appeared in court charged with the murder of a 20-year-old who was shot dead near a pub in Sudbury.
Romario Green died after he was gunned down on the Harrow Road on July 2 this year.
Denny De Silva, 23, is accused of his murder, possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life and possession of a prohibited weapon.
He was extricated from Spain and was arrested and subsequently charged when he arrived back in the UK in August.
Last week he appeared at the Old Bailey and was remanded to reappear for a Plea and Case Management hearing on December 18.
You may also want to watch:
A trial date has been set to February 1 next year.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 4 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 10 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat