Trial date set for Luton man accused of killing Romario Green in Sudbury
- Credit: Archant
A man from Luton has appeared in court charged with the murder of a 20-year-old who was shot dead near a pub in Sudbury.
Romario Green died after he was gunned down on the Harrow Road on July 2 this year.
Denny De Silva, 23, is accused of his murder, possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life and possession of a prohibited weapon.
He was extricated from Spain and was arrested and subsequently charged when he arrived back in the UK in August.
Last week he appeared at the Old Bailey and was remanded to reappear for a Plea and Case Management hearing on December 18.
You may also want to watch:
A trial date has been set to February 1 next year.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 QPR boss Warburton not worried about Dykes' injury
- 8 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 9 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
- 10 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named