Trial date set for Luton man accused of killing Romario Green in Sudbury
- Credit: Archant
A man from Luton has appeared in court charged with the murder of a 20-year-old who was shot dead near a pub in Sudbury.
Romario Green died after he was gunned down on the Harrow Road on July 2 this year.
Denny De Silva, 23, is accused of his murder, possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life and possession of a prohibited weapon.
He was extricated from Spain and was arrested and subsequently charged when he arrived back in the UK in August.
Last week he appeared at the Old Bailey and was remanded to reappear for a Plea and Case Management hearing on December 18.
You may also want to watch:
A trial date has been set to February 1 next year.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 10 Summer in the City: Five things to do in Brent this weekend