Trial date set for eight men arrested in Stonebridge in connection with the London riots
A total of 19 males are accused of conspiracy to commit burglary
The trial date has been set for eight out of the 19 males charged with conspiracy to commit burglary following a series of dawn raids across the Stonebridge Estate.
Officers stormed 23 addresses around the estate during an intelligence-led operation in March connected to the London riots which took place last year.
Daniel Brice, 29, of Marshall Street, Kenyata Williams, 31, of Windrush Road, Jermaine Jackson, 31, of Stonebridge Court, Filman Yohans, 32, of Hilltop Avenue, Dennis Guerin, 32, of Mordaunt Road, Antonio Dacres, 21, of Lawrence Avenue, all in Stonebridge, Troy Morris, 29, of Charlton Road, Harlesden, and Remahno Fearon, 28, of Barn Way, Wembley, will all stand trial in Wood Green Crown Court on September 24.
Paul Donoghue, 30, of Windrush Road, Stonebridge, will enter a plea in court on August 3.
You may also want to watch:
Jermaine Clark, 26, of Shrewsbury Road, Nicholas McDowell, 21, of Crawford Street, Aaron Jeffers, 20, of Lawrence Avenue and Jade Rodney, 22, of Canal Walk in West End Close, all in Stonebridge, will enter their pleas in September.
Lyes Ghazil, 20, of Fawood Avenue, Abukar Omar, 22, of Hilltop Avenue, Thomas Purcell, 31, of Mandela Close, all in Stonebridge, Jon Pierre Taylor, 31, from Edgware, and two youths aged 14 and 17, who cannot be named for legal reasons, are all awaiting a date for their next appearance in court.
- 1 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 2 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 3 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 4 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 5 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 6 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 7 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 8 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
- 9 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 10 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants