Trial date set for eight men arrested in Stonebridge in connection with the London riots
A total of 19 males are accused of conspiracy to commit burglary
The trial date has been set for eight out of the 19 males charged with conspiracy to commit burglary following a series of dawn raids across the Stonebridge Estate.
Officers stormed 23 addresses around the estate during an intelligence-led operation in March connected to the London riots which took place last year.
Daniel Brice, 29, of Marshall Street, Kenyata Williams, 31, of Windrush Road, Jermaine Jackson, 31, of Stonebridge Court, Filman Yohans, 32, of Hilltop Avenue, Dennis Guerin, 32, of Mordaunt Road, Antonio Dacres, 21, of Lawrence Avenue, all in Stonebridge, Troy Morris, 29, of Charlton Road, Harlesden, and Remahno Fearon, 28, of Barn Way, Wembley, will all stand trial in Wood Green Crown Court on September 24.
Paul Donoghue, 30, of Windrush Road, Stonebridge, will enter a plea in court on August 3.
You may also want to watch:
Jermaine Clark, 26, of Shrewsbury Road, Nicholas McDowell, 21, of Crawford Street, Aaron Jeffers, 20, of Lawrence Avenue and Jade Rodney, 22, of Canal Walk in West End Close, all in Stonebridge, will enter their pleas in September.
Lyes Ghazil, 20, of Fawood Avenue, Abukar Omar, 22, of Hilltop Avenue, Thomas Purcell, 31, of Mandela Close, all in Stonebridge, Jon Pierre Taylor, 31, from Edgware, and two youths aged 14 and 17, who cannot be named for legal reasons, are all awaiting a date for their next appearance in court.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'