Trial date set for eight men arrested in Stonebridge in connection with the London riots
A total of 19 males are accused of conspiracy to commit burglary
The trial date has been set for eight out of the 19 males charged with conspiracy to commit burglary following a series of dawn raids across the Stonebridge Estate.
Officers stormed 23 addresses around the estate during an intelligence-led operation in March connected to the London riots which took place last year.
Daniel Brice, 29, of Marshall Street, Kenyata Williams, 31, of Windrush Road, Jermaine Jackson, 31, of Stonebridge Court, Filman Yohans, 32, of Hilltop Avenue, Dennis Guerin, 32, of Mordaunt Road, Antonio Dacres, 21, of Lawrence Avenue, all in Stonebridge, Troy Morris, 29, of Charlton Road, Harlesden, and Remahno Fearon, 28, of Barn Way, Wembley, will all stand trial in Wood Green Crown Court on September 24.
Paul Donoghue, 30, of Windrush Road, Stonebridge, will enter a plea in court on August 3.
You may also want to watch:
Jermaine Clark, 26, of Shrewsbury Road, Nicholas McDowell, 21, of Crawford Street, Aaron Jeffers, 20, of Lawrence Avenue and Jade Rodney, 22, of Canal Walk in West End Close, all in Stonebridge, will enter their pleas in September.
Lyes Ghazil, 20, of Fawood Avenue, Abukar Omar, 22, of Hilltop Avenue, Thomas Purcell, 31, of Mandela Close, all in Stonebridge, Jon Pierre Taylor, 31, from Edgware, and two youths aged 14 and 17, who cannot be named for legal reasons, are all awaiting a date for their next appearance in court.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 3 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
- 6 Brent pupils raise £1,000 to support sickle cell sufferers
- 7 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 10 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium