Top ten most wanted crime suspects revealed by Brent Police
Detectives are keen to trace suspected burglars and violent offenders
A suspected burglar who is also accused of making death threats is featured on Brent Police’s most wanted list.
Detectives are appealing to the public information leading to the whereabouts of Lee O’Sullivan and nine other people suspected of burglary and violent crimes.
The 23-year-old whose last known address is in Kentish Town, is wanted in connection with a burglary in Ambleside Gardens, Wembley, and threats to kill.
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent if you break the law.
You may also want to watch:
“We will do everything we can to keep burglars and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
If you have any information please call Brent Police on 020 8733 3201, the Warrants Unit on 20 8733 3139 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 4 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 5 QPR boss Warburton excited for competitive football to return with fans
- 6 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 7 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 8 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 9 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 10 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
To see the nine other suspects click on the photo gallery at the top left of this page.