Top ten most wanted crime suspects revealed by Brent Police
Detectives are keen to trace suspected burglars and violent offenders
A suspected burglar who is also accused of making death threats is featured on Brent Police’s most wanted list.
Detectives are appealing to the public information leading to the whereabouts of Lee O’Sullivan and nine other people suspected of burglary and violent crimes.
The 23-year-old whose last known address is in Kentish Town, is wanted in connection with a burglary in Ambleside Gardens, Wembley, and threats to kill.
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent if you break the law.
You may also want to watch:
“We will do everything we can to keep burglars and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
If you have any information please call Brent Police on 020 8733 3201, the Warrants Unit on 20 8733 3139 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 5 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 6 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 7 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 8 Battle is on for Brondesbury Park as May 6 by-election nears
- 9 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 10 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
To see the nine other suspects click on the photo gallery at the top left of this page.