Top ten most wanted crime suspects revealed by Brent Police
Detectives are keen to trace suspected burglars and violent offenders
A suspected burglar who is also accused of making death threats is featured on Brent Police’s most wanted list.
Detectives are appealing to the public information leading to the whereabouts of Lee O’Sullivan and nine other people suspected of burglary and violent crimes.
The 23-year-old whose last known address is in Kentish Town, is wanted in connection with a burglary in Ambleside Gardens, Wembley, and threats to kill.
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent if you break the law.
“We will do everything we can to keep burglars and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
If you have any information please call Brent Police on 020 8733 3201, the Warrants Unit on 20 8733 3139 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 2 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 3 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 4 Police officers who shared photos of murdered sisters to be sentenced early next month
- 5 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 6 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 7 Omicron: Mosque reopens as vaccine centre to meet demand
- 8 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 9 Wembley Stadium hosts careers expo to help Brent young people into City jobs
- 10 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
To see the nine other suspects click on the photo gallery at the top left of this page.