Three teens charged with Grand Theft Auto V stab robbery
Three teenagers will appear in court after being charged over the stabbing and robbery of a man just after he had bought Grand Theft Auto V in north London.
A spokesman for the Metropolitan police said the 23-year-old victim was also hit with a brick and stripped of several belongings as he walked home from a midnight launch of the much-anticipated computer game at Asda in Colindale in the early hours of Tuesday.
This morning three teenagers, aged 14, 15, and 17, were charged with robbery and grievous bodily harm with intent.
The spokesman said the trio will appear at Hendon Magistrates' Court this morning.
The Met confirmed three other teenagers, aged 15, 17 and 18, previously arrested in connection with this case have been bailed to return on a date in October pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Police are still appealing for further witnesses to the incident to get in touch with officers at Brent Priority Crime Unit via 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 4 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 8 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 9 Wembley Park's Summer on Screen festival kicks off with Gurinder Chadha Q&A
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield