Three teens charged with Grand Theft Auto V stab robbery
Three teenagers will appear in court after being charged over the stabbing and robbery of a man just after he had bought Grand Theft Auto V in north London.
A spokesman for the Metropolitan police said the 23-year-old victim was also hit with a brick and stripped of several belongings as he walked home from a midnight launch of the much-anticipated computer game at Asda in Colindale in the early hours of Tuesday.
This morning three teenagers, aged 14, 15, and 17, were charged with robbery and grievous bodily harm with intent.
The spokesman said the trio will appear at Hendon Magistrates' Court this morning.
The Met confirmed three other teenagers, aged 15, 17 and 18, previously arrested in connection with this case have been bailed to return on a date in October pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Police are still appealing for further witnesses to the incident to get in touch with officers at Brent Priority Crime Unit via 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 7 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 8 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 9 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley