Three teens charged with Grand Theft Auto V stab robbery
Three teenagers will appear in court after being charged over the stabbing and robbery of a man just after he had bought Grand Theft Auto V in north London.
A spokesman for the Metropolitan police said the 23-year-old victim was also hit with a brick and stripped of several belongings as he walked home from a midnight launch of the much-anticipated computer game at Asda in Colindale in the early hours of Tuesday.
This morning three teenagers, aged 14, 15, and 17, were charged with robbery and grievous bodily harm with intent.
The spokesman said the trio will appear at Hendon Magistrates' Court this morning.
The Met confirmed three other teenagers, aged 15, 17 and 18, previously arrested in connection with this case have been bailed to return on a date in October pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Police are still appealing for further witnesses to the incident to get in touch with officers at Brent Priority Crime Unit via 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 7 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 10 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park