Three teens charged with Grand Theft Auto V stab robbery
Three teenagers will appear in court after being charged over the stabbing and robbery of a man just after he had bought Grand Theft Auto V in north London.
A spokesman for the Metropolitan police said the 23-year-old victim was also hit with a brick and stripped of several belongings as he walked home from a midnight launch of the much-anticipated computer game at Asda in Colindale in the early hours of Tuesday.
This morning three teenagers, aged 14, 15, and 17, were charged with robbery and grievous bodily harm with intent.
The spokesman said the trio will appear at Hendon Magistrates' Court this morning.
The Met confirmed three other teenagers, aged 15, 17 and 18, previously arrested in connection with this case have been bailed to return on a date in October pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Police are still appealing for further witnesses to the incident to get in touch with officers at Brent Priority Crime Unit via 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Person injured after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 6 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 7 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Summer of Play season launch in Wembley Park this June
- 10 Man jailed after assaulting police officers while drunk