Three teens in court charged with the murder of Anthony Adekola in Colindale
- Credit: Archant
Three teenagers have been charged with the murder of Anthony Adekola in Colindale.
Police were called by ambulance crews at 11.05pm on September 5 to reports of a stabbing on Debden Close.
Mr Adekola, 22, was found in nearby Martlesham Walk, suffering stab injuries. Despite attempts to save him he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Christian Medina, 19, and Tajuan Subaran, 18, of New Brent Street, Hendon, and a 16-year-old male from Hendon who cannot be named for legal reasons appeared in custody at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today (September 14) charged with murder.
A fourth male,aged 15, has been bailed pending further enquiries to a date in mid-October.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries continue by homicide detectives from the Met’s Specialist Crime.
- 1 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 2 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 3 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 4 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 5 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 6 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 7 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 8 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
- 9 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 10 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants