Three teens in court charged with the murder of Anthony Adekola in Colindale
- Credit: Archant
Three teenagers have been charged with the murder of Anthony Adekola in Colindale.
Police were called by ambulance crews at 11.05pm on September 5 to reports of a stabbing on Debden Close.
Mr Adekola, 22, was found in nearby Martlesham Walk, suffering stab injuries. Despite attempts to save him he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Christian Medina, 19, and Tajuan Subaran, 18, of New Brent Street, Hendon, and a 16-year-old male from Hendon who cannot be named for legal reasons appeared in custody at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today (September 14) charged with murder.
A fourth male,aged 15, has been bailed pending further enquiries to a date in mid-October.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries continue by homicide detectives from the Met’s Specialist Crime.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Brent pupils raise £1,000 to support sickle cell sufferers
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds