Three teenagers rape woman in her 50s in Marylebone
- Credit: Archant
Westminster Police have launched an appeal after a woman in her 50s was raped by a gang of teenagers in Marylebone on Saturday morning.
The woman, who was walking home from a night out at around 6am stopped three males in the Edgware Road area to ask for directions.
The three males, described as in their teens and of Asian or Arabic appeareance, led her into Park West Place where she was raped.
The youths made off on foot.
The victim did not require any hospital treatment after the attack and has been offered professional support services.
You may also want to watch:
Properties in Park West Place mansion blocks start at £435,000 for a one-bedroom apartment.
Detective from the Sexual Offences Exploitation and Child Abuse Command (SOECA) have launched an investigation and will carry out a detailed analysis of all forensic material and CCTV.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 3 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 4 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 5 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 8 Willock earns QPR win in Wales
- 9 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 10 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
Anyone who saw the incident or has any information that may assist investigators is urged to call 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
No arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.