Three teenagers rape woman in her 50s in Marylebone
- Credit: Archant
Westminster Police have launched an appeal after a woman in her 50s was raped by a gang of teenagers in Marylebone on Saturday morning.
The woman, who was walking home from a night out at around 6am stopped three males in the Edgware Road area to ask for directions.
The three males, described as in their teens and of Asian or Arabic appeareance, led her into Park West Place where she was raped.
The youths made off on foot.
The victim did not require any hospital treatment after the attack and has been offered professional support services.
You may also want to watch:
Properties in Park West Place mansion blocks start at £435,000 for a one-bedroom apartment.
Detective from the Sexual Offences Exploitation and Child Abuse Command (SOECA) have launched an investigation and will carry out a detailed analysis of all forensic material and CCTV.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
Anyone who saw the incident or has any information that may assist investigators is urged to call 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
No arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.