Three teenagers rape woman in her 50s in Marylebone
- Credit: Archant
Westminster Police have launched an appeal after a woman in her 50s was raped by a gang of teenagers in Marylebone on Saturday morning.
The woman, who was walking home from a night out at around 6am stopped three males in the Edgware Road area to ask for directions.
The three males, described as in their teens and of Asian or Arabic appeareance, led her into Park West Place where she was raped.
The youths made off on foot.
The victim did not require any hospital treatment after the attack and has been offered professional support services.
You may also want to watch:
Properties in Park West Place mansion blocks start at £435,000 for a one-bedroom apartment.
Detective from the Sexual Offences Exploitation and Child Abuse Command (SOECA) have launched an investigation and will carry out a detailed analysis of all forensic material and CCTV.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 6 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 7 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 8 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 9 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
Anyone who saw the incident or has any information that may assist investigators is urged to call 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
No arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.