Three teenagers rape woman in her 50s in Marylebone
- Credit: Archant
Westminster Police have launched an appeal after a woman in her 50s was raped by a gang of teenagers in Marylebone on Saturday morning.
The woman, who was walking home from a night out at around 6am stopped three males in the Edgware Road area to ask for directions.
The three males, described as in their teens and of Asian or Arabic appeareance, led her into Park West Place where she was raped.
The youths made off on foot.
The victim did not require any hospital treatment after the attack and has been offered professional support services.
You may also want to watch:
Properties in Park West Place mansion blocks start at £435,000 for a one-bedroom apartment.
Detective from the Sexual Offences Exploitation and Child Abuse Command (SOECA) have launched an investigation and will carry out a detailed analysis of all forensic material and CCTV.
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 6 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 7 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 8 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
Anyone who saw the incident or has any information that may assist investigators is urged to call 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
No arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.