Three teenagers from Brent charged with the gang rape of girl, 16, in Harlesden
Three teenagers from Brent have been charged with the gang rape of a 16-year-old girl in Harlesden.
Qatar Osman Abdi, 18, of St Thomas’ Road, Harlesden, is due to appear at Hammersmith Youth Court today accused of two counts of rape against the girl.
A 16 year-old boy, from Harlesden, who cannot be name for legal reasons, has been accused of four counts of rape against the same girl and a second boy, also 16, from Wembley, is charged with a single count of the same offence.
Both boys will appear alongside Abdi.
The trio are claimed to have carried out the sex attack on March 16.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information that may assist the police investigation should call incident room number on 020 8733 3773 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 6 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 9 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 10 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours