Three teenagers from Brent charged with the gang rape of girl, 16, in Harlesden
Three teenagers from Brent have been charged with the gang rape of a 16-year-old girl in Harlesden.
Qatar Osman Abdi, 18, of St Thomas’ Road, Harlesden, is due to appear at Hammersmith Youth Court today accused of two counts of rape against the girl.
A 16 year-old boy, from Harlesden, who cannot be name for legal reasons, has been accused of four counts of rape against the same girl and a second boy, also 16, from Wembley, is charged with a single count of the same offence.
Both boys will appear alongside Abdi.
The trio are claimed to have carried out the sex attack on March 16.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information that may assist the police investigation should call incident room number on 020 8733 3773 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 2 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 3 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 6 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 7 Dykes double helps QPR defeat Sheffield Wednesday
- 8 Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 I tabled my own alternative Coronavirus (No 2) Bill