Three teenagers from Brent charged with the gang rape of girl, 16, in Harlesden
Three teenagers from Brent have been charged with the gang rape of a 16-year-old girl in Harlesden.
Qatar Osman Abdi, 18, of St Thomas’ Road, Harlesden, is due to appear at Hammersmith Youth Court today accused of two counts of rape against the girl.
A 16 year-old boy, from Harlesden, who cannot be name for legal reasons, has been accused of four counts of rape against the same girl and a second boy, also 16, from Wembley, is charged with a single count of the same offence.
Both boys will appear alongside Abdi.
The trio are claimed to have carried out the sex attack on March 16.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information that may assist the police investigation should call incident room number on 020 8733 3773 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way