Three teenagers from Brent charged with the gang rape of girl, 16, in Harlesden
Three teenagers from Brent have been charged with the gang rape of a 16-year-old girl in Harlesden.
Qatar Osman Abdi, 18, of St Thomas’ Road, Harlesden, is due to appear at Hammersmith Youth Court today accused of two counts of rape against the girl.
A 16 year-old boy, from Harlesden, who cannot be name for legal reasons, has been accused of four counts of rape against the same girl and a second boy, also 16, from Wembley, is charged with a single count of the same offence.
Both boys will appear alongside Abdi.
The trio are claimed to have carried out the sex attack on March 16.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information that may assist the police investigation should call incident room number on 020 8733 3773 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods