Three teenagers charged with the murder of bishop’s son in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Three teenagers have been charged in connection with the murder of an 18 year old man who was ambushed and stabbed to death in Harlesden.
David Alexander Headlam, from Willesden, was attacked by hooded men who chased him from Park Parade into Drayton Road, where they stabbed him in the thigh.
He died in hospital from his injuries.
Wembley teens, Idris Hassan Daud, 19, of Anton Place, and a 17 year old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, have been remanded in custody and will appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow.
The third man, T-shai Ennis, 18, has also been held on suspicion of murder and is due to appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court later today.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or call 101.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 3 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 4 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 7 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 8 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 9 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 10 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre