Three teenagers charged with the murder of bishop’s son in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Three teenagers have been charged in connection with the murder of an 18 year old man who was ambushed and stabbed to death in Harlesden.
David Alexander Headlam, from Willesden, was attacked by hooded men who chased him from Park Parade into Drayton Road, where they stabbed him in the thigh.
He died in hospital from his injuries.
Wembley teens, Idris Hassan Daud, 19, of Anton Place, and a 17 year old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, have been remanded in custody and will appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow.
The third man, T-shai Ennis, 18, has also been held on suspicion of murder and is due to appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court later today.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or call 101.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 6 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 7 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 10 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden