Three teenagers charged with the murder of bishop’s son in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Three teenagers have been charged in connection with the murder of an 18 year old man who was ambushed and stabbed to death in Harlesden.
David Alexander Headlam, from Willesden, was attacked by hooded men who chased him from Park Parade into Drayton Road, where they stabbed him in the thigh.
He died in hospital from his injuries.
Wembley teens, Idris Hassan Daud, 19, of Anton Place, and a 17 year old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, have been remanded in custody and will appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow.
The third man, T-shai Ennis, 18, has also been held on suspicion of murder and is due to appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court later today.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or call 101.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 3 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 4 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 8 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 9 Letter on Kilburn Square
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield