Three teenagers charged with the murder of bishop’s son in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Three teenagers have been charged in connection with the murder of an 18 year old man who was ambushed and stabbed to death in Harlesden.
David Alexander Headlam, from Willesden, was attacked by hooded men who chased him from Park Parade into Drayton Road, where they stabbed him in the thigh.
He died in hospital from his injuries.
Wembley teens, Idris Hassan Daud, 19, of Anton Place, and a 17 year old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, have been remanded in custody and will appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow.
The third man, T-shai Ennis, 18, has also been held on suspicion of murder and is due to appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court later today.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or call 101.
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 4 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 7 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 10 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours