Three more teenagers arrested in connection with Luke Fitzpatrick killing in Dollis Hill
Detectives are questioning 15-year-old boy and two 19-year-olds over double stabbing
Detectives investigating a double stabbing in Dollis Hill which left one man dead have made three more arrests.
A 15-year-old boy and two 19-year-old men are being questioned on suspicion of the murder of Luke Fitzpatrick and the attempted murder of his father Bernard.
The 25-year-old roofer died and his 56-year-old father was seriously injured after they were attacked in Crest Road at the junction of Alder Grove, on May 19.
Christopher Walters, of Lovett Way in the St Raphael’s Estate, Neasden, and a 16-year-old boy from Mill Hill, who can not be named for legal reason, are both in custody after being charged with the murder of Luke Fitzpatrick, the attempted murder and assault of Bernard Fitzpatrick and violent disorder.
You may also want to watch:
Walters, who is also accused of possessing cannabis, is due to appear at the Old Bailey today (Friday).
The 16-year-old will appear at Brent Youth Court on June 25.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 4 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 5 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 6 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 7 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 8 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 9 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 10 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
Two boys aged 15, a 16-year-old, two 17-year-olds, two 18-year-olds, and four men aged 19, 20, 25, and 31, have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.