Three more teenagers arrested in connection with Luke Fitzpatrick killing in Dollis Hill
Detectives are questioning 15-year-old boy and two 19-year-olds over double stabbing
Detectives investigating a double stabbing in Dollis Hill which left one man dead have made three more arrests.
A 15-year-old boy and two 19-year-old men are being questioned on suspicion of the murder of Luke Fitzpatrick and the attempted murder of his father Bernard.
The 25-year-old roofer died and his 56-year-old father was seriously injured after they were attacked in Crest Road at the junction of Alder Grove, on May 19.
Christopher Walters, of Lovett Way in the St Raphael’s Estate, Neasden, and a 16-year-old boy from Mill Hill, who can not be named for legal reason, are both in custody after being charged with the murder of Luke Fitzpatrick, the attempted murder and assault of Bernard Fitzpatrick and violent disorder.
You may also want to watch:
Walters, who is also accused of possessing cannabis, is due to appear at the Old Bailey today (Friday).
The 16-year-old will appear at Brent Youth Court on June 25.
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 4 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 6 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 Residents oppose plans for a third slot machine 'casino' in Harlesden
- 10 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
Two boys aged 15, a 16-year-old, two 17-year-olds, two 18-year-olds, and four men aged 19, 20, 25, and 31, have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.