Three men injured in Good Friday attack in Neasden
A police investigation is underway after one man was left with a serious head injury and two others injured during an attack in Neasden.
The most injured man, who is believed to be in his 40s, was found by officers in Besant Way on the St Raphael’s Estate, at around 9.15am on Good Friday.
The two other men have less serious injuries.
No arrests have been made.
Officers from Brent CID are investigating.
Anyone with information can call them on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 QPR looking to strengthen squad in January transfer window
- 2 ‘Black girls can game too’: Wembley woman wants to inspire young girls with gaming videos
- 3 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 4 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 5 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 6 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Roundwood Park tap removed after children use it to fill balloons
- 9 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 10 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets