Three men injured in Good Friday attack in Neasden
A police investigation is underway after one man was left with a serious head injury and two others injured during an attack in Neasden.
The most injured man, who is believed to be in his 40s, was found by officers in Besant Way on the St Raphael’s Estate, at around 9.15am on Good Friday.
The two other men have less serious injuries.
No arrests have been made.
Officers from Brent CID are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call them on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 3 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 4 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 5 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 8 Willock earns QPR win in Wales
- 9 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 10 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer