Three men charged with the murder of Reece James-Menzies in Bournemouth
The unnamed trio are accused of gunning down the 21-year-old in the Boscombe area of the seaside town
Three men have been charged with the murder of a Brent man who was shot dead in Bournemouth.
Reece James-Menzies, 21, from Wembley, was gunned down in the Boscombe area of the seaside town on July 25.
On Tuesday, three men from London were arrested by officers from Dorset Police and Operation Trident, the Met’s specialist team that probes gun crime in London.
Today (Friday), the men aged 22, 24 and 25 have been charged with killing the father-of-one.
You may also want to watch:
They are due to appear at Bournemouth Magistrates’ Court tomorrow.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 8 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley