Three men charged with the murder of Reece James-Menzies in Bournemouth
The unnamed trio are accused of gunning down the 21-year-old in the Boscombe area of the seaside town
Three men have been charged with the murder of a Brent man who was shot dead in Bournemouth.
Reece James-Menzies, 21, from Wembley, was gunned down in the Boscombe area of the seaside town on July 25.
On Tuesday, three men from London were arrested by officers from Dorset Police and Operation Trident, the Met’s specialist team that probes gun crime in London.
Today (Friday), the men aged 22, 24 and 25 have been charged with killing the father-of-one.
You may also want to watch:
They are due to appear at Bournemouth Magistrates’ Court tomorrow.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 5 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 6 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 7 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids