Three men charged with the murder of Reece James-Menzies in Bournemouth
The unnamed trio are accused of gunning down the 21-year-old in the Boscombe area of the seaside town
Three men have been charged with the murder of a Brent man who was shot dead in Bournemouth.
Reece James-Menzies, 21, from Wembley, was gunned down in the Boscombe area of the seaside town on July 25.
On Tuesday, three men from London were arrested by officers from Dorset Police and Operation Trident, the Met’s specialist team that probes gun crime in London.
Today (Friday), the men aged 22, 24 and 25 have been charged with killing the father-of-one.
You may also want to watch:
They are due to appear at Bournemouth Magistrates’ Court tomorrow.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 3 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 4 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 7 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 8 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
- 9 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 10 'Distress' as eggs thrown at ambulances in Neasden