Three men charged with the murder of Reece James-Menzies in Bournemouth
The unnamed trio are accused of gunning down the 21-year-old in the Boscombe area of the seaside town
Three men have been charged with the murder of a Brent man who was shot dead in Bournemouth.
Reece James-Menzies, 21, from Wembley, was gunned down in the Boscombe area of the seaside town on July 25.
On Tuesday, three men from London were arrested by officers from Dorset Police and Operation Trident, the Met’s specialist team that probes gun crime in London.
Today (Friday), the men aged 22, 24 and 25 have been charged with killing the father-of-one.
You may also want to watch:
They are due to appear at Bournemouth Magistrates’ Court tomorrow.
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 3 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 4 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 5 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 6 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 7 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 8 Man charged with Colindale murder
- 9 Four men connected to Craig Small's death in Wembley to appear for trial next year
- 10 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand