Three men to appear in court charged in connection with Craig Small’s murder in Monks Park
- Credit: Archant
Three men are to appear in court charged with the murder of Craig Small in Monks Park.
Mr Small, 32, was found with fatal shotgun injuries outside a shop in Harrow Road at 8.10pm on July 5 last year.
In a tribute to Craig at the time of the incident, his mum Carol said he was “a loving son, a father, an uncle, he was a peace maker”.
All three men were arrested on Monday and are due to appear at Willesden Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (Aug 19), Scotland Yard said.
Courtney Ellis, 35, of Makefing Avenue, Brentford, was charged with murder and attempted murder of another man as part of the same incident.
You may also want to watch:
Aaron Youngsam, 28, of Beckett Close, Neasden, was charged with murder and conspiracy to murder.
Christopher Kyei, 33, of Watling Street, Radlett, was charged with perverting the course of justice, possession of ammunition for a firearm and possession of cannabis.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 6 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
- 7 Dozens 'found breaching Covid restrictions' at shisha cafe
- 8 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 9 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park