Three men to appear in court charged in connection with Craig Small’s murder in Monks Park
- Credit: Archant
Three men are to appear in court charged with the murder of Craig Small in Monks Park.
Mr Small, 32, was found with fatal shotgun injuries outside a shop in Harrow Road at 8.10pm on July 5 last year.
In a tribute to Craig at the time of the incident, his mum Carol said he was “a loving son, a father, an uncle, he was a peace maker”.
All three men were arrested on Monday and are due to appear at Willesden Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (Aug 19), Scotland Yard said.
Courtney Ellis, 35, of Makefing Avenue, Brentford, was charged with murder and attempted murder of another man as part of the same incident.
You may also want to watch:
Aaron Youngsam, 28, of Beckett Close, Neasden, was charged with murder and conspiracy to murder.
Christopher Kyei, 33, of Watling Street, Radlett, was charged with perverting the course of justice, possession of ammunition for a firearm and possession of cannabis.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 4 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 5 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 6 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 10 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'