Three men to appear in court charged in connection with Craig Small’s murder in Monks Park
- Credit: Archant
Three men are to appear in court charged with the murder of Craig Small in Monks Park.
Mr Small, 32, was found with fatal shotgun injuries outside a shop in Harrow Road at 8.10pm on July 5 last year.
In a tribute to Craig at the time of the incident, his mum Carol said he was “a loving son, a father, an uncle, he was a peace maker”.
All three men were arrested on Monday and are due to appear at Willesden Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (Aug 19), Scotland Yard said.
Courtney Ellis, 35, of Makefing Avenue, Brentford, was charged with murder and attempted murder of another man as part of the same incident.
You may also want to watch:
Aaron Youngsam, 28, of Beckett Close, Neasden, was charged with murder and conspiracy to murder.
Christopher Kyei, 33, of Watling Street, Radlett, was charged with perverting the course of justice, possession of ammunition for a firearm and possession of cannabis.
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 3 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 4 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 5 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 6 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 7 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 8 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 9 Shops, hairdressers, pub gardens and gyms reopen today
- 10 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime