Three men to appear in court charged in connection with Craig Small’s murder in Monks Park
- Credit: Archant
Three men are to appear in court charged with the murder of Craig Small in Monks Park.
Mr Small, 32, was found with fatal shotgun injuries outside a shop in Harrow Road at 8.10pm on July 5 last year.
In a tribute to Craig at the time of the incident, his mum Carol said he was “a loving son, a father, an uncle, he was a peace maker”.
All three men were arrested on Monday and are due to appear at Willesden Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (Aug 19), Scotland Yard said.
Courtney Ellis, 35, of Makefing Avenue, Brentford, was charged with murder and attempted murder of another man as part of the same incident.
You may also want to watch:
Aaron Youngsam, 28, of Beckett Close, Neasden, was charged with murder and conspiracy to murder.
Christopher Kyei, 33, of Watling Street, Radlett, was charged with perverting the course of justice, possession of ammunition for a firearm and possession of cannabis.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 9 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton