Three charged in connection with triple stabbing in Park Royal which left one man dead
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Detectives have charged three men in connection with a triple stabbing that left a man dead in Park Royal.
Abdulaziz Sharif Osman, from Anerley, south London, is accused of the murder of a 33-year-old man who was stabbed to death in Gorst Road, on Sunday at 4.40am.
The unemployed 22-year-old is also charged with the attempted murder of a 27-year-old man and grievous bodily harm with intent on a third man also aged 27.
Miran Kareem Shukir, 22, an engineer from West Wickham, Kent, and Ali Farah, 25, a bank worker from Penge, south London, are both charged with violent disorder.
All three are due to appear before Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to call 020 8785 8081 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 3 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 4 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 5 Sex attacker jailed after raping schoolgirl in Harlesden
- 6 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 7 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 10 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury