Three charged in connection with triple stabbing in Park Royal which left one man dead
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Detectives have charged three men in connection with a triple stabbing that left a man dead in Park Royal.
Abdulaziz Sharif Osman, from Anerley, south London, is accused of the murder of a 33-year-old man who was stabbed to death in Gorst Road, on Sunday at 4.40am.
The unemployed 22-year-old is also charged with the attempted murder of a 27-year-old man and grievous bodily harm with intent on a third man also aged 27.
Miran Kareem Shukir, 22, an engineer from West Wickham, Kent, and Ali Farah, 25, a bank worker from Penge, south London, are both charged with violent disorder.
All three are due to appear before Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to call 020 8785 8081 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 6 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 7 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 10 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden