Three charged in connection with triple stabbing in Park Royal which left one man dead
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Detectives have charged three men in connection with a triple stabbing that left a man dead in Park Royal.
Abdulaziz Sharif Osman, from Anerley, south London, is accused of the murder of a 33-year-old man who was stabbed to death in Gorst Road, on Sunday at 4.40am.
The unemployed 22-year-old is also charged with the attempted murder of a 27-year-old man and grievous bodily harm with intent on a third man also aged 27.
Miran Kareem Shukir, 22, an engineer from West Wickham, Kent, and Ali Farah, 25, a bank worker from Penge, south London, are both charged with violent disorder.
All three are due to appear before Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to call 020 8785 8081 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 QPR boss 'disappointed' as two late goals cost his side at West Brom
- 9 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 10 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground