Three men arrested in connection with Craig Small murder in Monks Park
- Credit: Archant
Three men have been arrested in connection with the murder of Craig Small in Wembley.
Emergency services were scrambled to Monks Park at 8.10pm on July 5 2019 where they found Craig with gunshot injuries.
The 32-year-old had been gunned down outside a shop in Harrow Road.
He was rushed to a north London hospital but he died a short while later.
Three men have all been taken into custody, Scotland Yard said.
You may also want to watch:
A 28-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder and conspiracy to murder.
A 33-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of perverting the course of justice and possession of ammunition.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 10 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
A 35-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.