Three men arrested in connection with Craig Small murder in Monks Park
- Credit: Archant
Three men have been arrested in connection with the murder of Craig Small in Wembley.
Emergency services were scrambled to Monks Park at 8.10pm on July 5 2019 where they found Craig with gunshot injuries.
The 32-year-old had been gunned down outside a shop in Harrow Road.
He was rushed to a north London hospital but he died a short while later.
Three men have all been taken into custody, Scotland Yard said.
You may also want to watch:
A 28-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder and conspiracy to murder.
A 33-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of perverting the course of justice and possession of ammunition.
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 3 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 7 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 8 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 9 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 10 We didn't stand up insists QPR boss Warburton in Rotherham defeat
A 35-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.