Three men arrested in connection with Craig Small murder in Monks Park
- Credit: Archant
Three men have been arrested in connection with the murder of Craig Small in Wembley.
Emergency services were scrambled to Monks Park at 8.10pm on July 5 2019 where they found Craig with gunshot injuries.
The 32-year-old had been gunned down outside a shop in Harrow Road.
He was rushed to a north London hospital but he died a short while later.
Three men have all been taken into custody, Scotland Yard said.
A 28-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder and conspiracy to murder.
A 33-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of perverting the course of justice and possession of ammunition.
- 1 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 2 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 3 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 4 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 5 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 6 Call for investment in 'joke' Harlesden park
- 7 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 8 Second man charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 9 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 10 Jailed: 7 north London offenders put behind bars in April
A 35-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.