Three men arrested in connection with Craig Small murder in Monks Park
- Credit: Archant
Three men have been arrested in connection with the murder of Craig Small in Wembley.
Emergency services were scrambled to Monks Park at 8.10pm on July 5 2019 where they found Craig with gunshot injuries.
The 32-year-old had been gunned down outside a shop in Harrow Road.
He was rushed to a north London hospital but he died a short while later.
Three men have all been taken into custody, Scotland Yard said.
You may also want to watch:
A 28-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder and conspiracy to murder.
A 33-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of perverting the course of justice and possession of ammunition.
- 1 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 2 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 3 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 4 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 7 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day
- 8 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 9 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 10 QPR boss pleased with Man United win and now looking to tie down Odubajo
A 35-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.