Three men arrested in connection with Craig Small murder in Monks Park
- Credit: Archant
Three men have been arrested in connection with the murder of Craig Small in Wembley.
Emergency services were scrambled to Monks Park at 8.10pm on July 5 2019 where they found Craig with gunshot injuries.
The 32-year-old had been gunned down outside a shop in Harrow Road.
He was rushed to a north London hospital but he died a short while later.
Three men have all been taken into custody, Scotland Yard said.
You may also want to watch:
A 28-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder and conspiracy to murder.
A 33-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of perverting the course of justice and possession of ammunition.
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 3 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 4 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 5 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 6 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Brent residents invited to free Question Time event on climate change
- 9 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 10 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
A 35-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.