This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is a convicted burglar
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police are hunting for Daniel Luczak who failed to turn up in court to be sentenced
This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is a man who failed to turn up to court where he was due to be sentenced for burglary
Brent Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of 34-year-old Daniel Luczak.
He was convicted of carrying out a burglary on January 24 this year and failed to show up at court on February 13.
Every Wednesday Brent Police name one of the borough’s ‘most wanted’ suspects.
All are suspected of committing burglary, robbery, theft, fraud, drug dealing and violent crimes in Brent but officers have not been able to locate them.
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
- 1 Pensioner dies and bus passengers injured in Wembley collision
- 2 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 3 'Predator' acted as masseur to assault women
- 4 Brent tenant 'distressed' at housing waiting list change
- 5 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 6 New Kilburn mural to highlight borough's cultural heritage
- 7 Man due in court over Wembley murder
- 8 Harlesden bar's licence suspended following fights and noise
- 9 Unarmed boy stabbed to death in his home by group ‘out for blood’, court told
- 10 London among areas where drought is declared
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of Luczak should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Alternatively Luczak can hand himself in.