This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is a convicted burglar
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police are hunting for Daniel Luczak who failed to turn up in court to be sentenced
This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is a man who failed to turn up to court where he was due to be sentenced for burglary
Brent Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of 34-year-old Daniel Luczak.
He was convicted of carrying out a burglary on January 24 this year and failed to show up at court on February 13.
Every Wednesday Brent Police name one of the borough’s ‘most wanted’ suspects.
You may also want to watch:
All are suspected of committing burglary, robbery, theft, fraud, drug dealing and violent crimes in Brent but officers have not been able to locate them.
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
- 1 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 4 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 5 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 6 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 7 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 8 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 9 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 10 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of Luczak should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Alternatively Luczak can hand himself in.