This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is a convicted burglar
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police are hunting for Daniel Luczak who failed to turn up in court to be sentenced
This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is a man who failed to turn up to court where he was due to be sentenced for burglary
Brent Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of 34-year-old Daniel Luczak.
He was convicted of carrying out a burglary on January 24 this year and failed to show up at court on February 13.
Every Wednesday Brent Police name one of the borough’s ‘most wanted’ suspects.
You may also want to watch:
All are suspected of committing burglary, robbery, theft, fraud, drug dealing and violent crimes in Brent but officers have not been able to locate them.
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 3 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 4 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 7 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 8 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 9 QPR have match postponed at home to Wycombe due to Covid-19 precautions
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of Luczak should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Alternatively Luczak can hand himself in.