This week’s Wanted Wednesday is being recalled back to prison by Brent Police
- Credit: Archant
Khalid Saeed, 28, was originally jailed for a firearm offence
This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is a man who is being recalled back to prison after breaking the terms of his licence.
Khalid Saeed, 28, was originally jailed for being in possession of an illegal firearm.
Every Wednesday Brent Police name one of the borough’s ‘most wanted’ suspects.
All are suspected of committing burglary, robbery, theft, fraud, drug dealing and violent crimes in Brent but officers have not been able to locate them.
You may also want to watch:
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of Saeed should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 4 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 5 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 6 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 7 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 Willesden residents say 'no' to new betting shop
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
Alternatively Saeed can hand himself in.