This week’s Wanted Wednesday is being recalled back to prison by Brent Police
- Credit: Archant
Khalid Saeed, 28, was originally jailed for a firearm offence
This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is a man who is being recalled back to prison after breaking the terms of his licence.
Khalid Saeed, 28, was originally jailed for being in possession of an illegal firearm.
Every Wednesday Brent Police name one of the borough’s ‘most wanted’ suspects.
All are suspected of committing burglary, robbery, theft, fraud, drug dealing and violent crimes in Brent but officers have not been able to locate them.
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of Saeed should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 QPR looking to strengthen squad in January transfer window
- 2 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 3 ‘Black girls can game too’: Wembley woman wants to inspire young girls with gaming videos
- 4 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 5 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 6 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 7 Drunk Euro 2020 football fan 'saved from Wembley fall by Brent Council employee'
- 8 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road
- 9 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 10 Bid for amazing prizes to support Queen's Park and Kensal charities
Alternatively Saeed can hand himself in.