This week’s Wanted Wednesday is being hunted for possessing false ID
- Credit: Archant
Artue Marlow, 27, is being sought for by Brent Police
This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is a man wanted for possessing false identity documents.
Brent Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of 27-year-old Artur Markow.
Every Wednesday Brent Police name one of the borough’s ‘most wanted’ suspects.
All are suspected of committing burglary, robbery, theft, fraud, drug dealing and violent crimes in Brent but officers have not been able to locate them.
You may also want to watch:
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of Markow should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 3 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 4 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 8 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 9 Letter on Kilburn Square
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
Alternatively Markow can hand himself in.