Third man charged with the murder of Sabrina Moss in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A third man has been charged with the murder of a young mother who was shot dead as she celebrated her 24th birthday in Kilburn.
Sabrina Moss, from Neasden, died and her friend Sabrina Gachette, also 24, was injured after they were gunned down in Kilburn High Road in the early hours of August 24 last year.
Two men Mahad Ahmed and Edson Da Silva, were also injured.
Tonight Yassin James, 19, of Chaplain Road, Wembley, was charged with murder, three counts of attempted murder and two counts of possession of a firearm.
Simon Baptiste, 29, of Rondu Road, Cricklewood, has been charged today with conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm in connection with the shootings.
Both men will appear before Hendon Magistrates’ Court tomorrow.
Martell Warren, 22, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, and Hassan Hussain, 29, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, are in custody charged with Miss Moss’ murder.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 5 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 6 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 7 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 8 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 9 'It's about belief," says QPR boss ahead of Stoke clash
- 10 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting
Warren is also accused of three counts of attempted murder and two counts of possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
Hussain is also charged with attempted murder, and two counts of possession of firearms.
Both men appeared today at the Old Bailey videolink where Warren denied the charges and Hussain did not enter a plea.
They were both remanded in custody to at appear at a preliminary hearing on March 10.
Miss Moss, who worked at Alice’s Wonderland nursery in Stonebridge and had a four-year-old son, suffered a gunshot wound to the chest.
The gunmen are said to have been armed with Mac10 submachine gun and a shotgun.
A 23-year-old woman, and three men aged 20, 21 and 23, who were all arrested in connection with the investigation have been bailed to return to a police station later this month.