Third man charged with Oliver Tetlow murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A third man has been charged today with the murder of an innocent bystander who was gunned down in a drive-by shooting in Harlesden.
Oliver Tetlow was shot dead after a gunman open fired with a suspected ‘Uzi’ in Church Road on March 9.
Detectives investigating the murder believe the 27-year-old was not the intended target.
David Osadebay, of Crest Road, Neasden, will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today accused of Mr Tetlow’s murder.
The 29-year-old had been on police bail after he was arrested on March 11.
You may also want to watch:
Romarne Young, 22, from London and Mohammed Siamino, 19, from Acton, will stand trial in December charged with Mr Tetlow’s murder.
Both men were charged last month.
- 1 Police appeal to find missing 12-year-old boy
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 4 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 5 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 6 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 7 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 8 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park