Third man charged with Oliver Tetlow murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A third man has been charged today with the murder of an innocent bystander who was gunned down in a drive-by shooting in Harlesden.
Oliver Tetlow was shot dead after a gunman open fired with a suspected ‘Uzi’ in Church Road on March 9.
Detectives investigating the murder believe the 27-year-old was not the intended target.
David Osadebay, of Crest Road, Neasden, will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today accused of Mr Tetlow’s murder.
The 29-year-old had been on police bail after he was arrested on March 11.
You may also want to watch:
Romarne Young, 22, from London and Mohammed Siamino, 19, from Acton, will stand trial in December charged with Mr Tetlow’s murder.
Both men were charged last month.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 8 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 9 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed