Third man charged with Oliver Tetlow murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A third man has been charged today with the murder of an innocent bystander who was gunned down in a drive-by shooting in Harlesden.
Oliver Tetlow was shot dead after a gunman open fired with a suspected ‘Uzi’ in Church Road on March 9.
Detectives investigating the murder believe the 27-year-old was not the intended target.
David Osadebay, of Crest Road, Neasden, will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today accused of Mr Tetlow’s murder.
The 29-year-old had been on police bail after he was arrested on March 11.
Romarne Young, 22, from London and Mohammed Siamino, 19, from Acton, will stand trial in December charged with Mr Tetlow’s murder.
Both men were charged last month.
- 1 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 2 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 3 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 4 Second man charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 5 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
- 6 Thunderstorms to hit London this evening warns Met Office
- 7 ‘Hello, Wembley’: New stage launch kicks off summer of live music
- 8 Jailed: 7 north London offenders put behind bars in April
- 9 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 10 Report shows how much councils spend on electric vehicle chargers