Third man charged with Oliver Tetlow murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A third man has been charged today with the murder of an innocent bystander who was gunned down in a drive-by shooting in Harlesden.
Oliver Tetlow was shot dead after a gunman open fired with a suspected ‘Uzi’ in Church Road on March 9.
Detectives investigating the murder believe the 27-year-old was not the intended target.
David Osadebay, of Crest Road, Neasden, will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today accused of Mr Tetlow’s murder.
The 29-year-old had been on police bail after he was arrested on March 11.
You may also want to watch:
Romarne Young, 22, from London and Mohammed Siamino, 19, from Acton, will stand trial in December charged with Mr Tetlow’s murder.
Both men were charged last month.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 4 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 5 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 10 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes