Third man charged with Kilburn murder
Accused will appear in court tomorrow morning
A third person has been charged with the murder of a man who was stabbed to death in Kilburn.
Milad Golmakani, 22, from Swiss Cottage, was attacked in Mortimer Crescent, in April 20.
Sean Ferdinand, 18, from Camden, was arrested yesterday (Wednesday) and has been remanded in custody.
He has also been charged with the attempted murder of a 17-year-old boy.
You may also want to watch:
Sean Hutton, 19, from Camden, and a 16-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, have also been charged with murder and attempted murder.
Both have been remanded in custody.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 3 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 7 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 8 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 9 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 10 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
Ferdinand will appear by video link at Camberwell Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (Friday).