Third man charged with Kilburn murder
Accused will appear in court tomorrow morning
A third person has been charged with the murder of a man who was stabbed to death in Kilburn.
Milad Golmakani, 22, from Swiss Cottage, was attacked in Mortimer Crescent, in April 20.
Sean Ferdinand, 18, from Camden, was arrested yesterday (Wednesday) and has been remanded in custody.
He has also been charged with the attempted murder of a 17-year-old boy.
You may also want to watch:
Sean Hutton, 19, from Camden, and a 16-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, have also been charged with murder and attempted murder.
Both have been remanded in custody.
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 6 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 7 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 8 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 9 Brent residents invited to free Question Time event on climate change
- 10 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
Ferdinand will appear by video link at Camberwell Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (Friday).