Third man charged with Kilburn murder
Accused will appear in court tomorrow morning
A third person has been charged with the murder of a man who was stabbed to death in Kilburn.
Milad Golmakani, 22, from Swiss Cottage, was attacked in Mortimer Crescent, in April 20.
Sean Ferdinand, 18, from Camden, was arrested yesterday (Wednesday) and has been remanded in custody.
He has also been charged with the attempted murder of a 17-year-old boy.
You may also want to watch:
Sean Hutton, 19, from Camden, and a 16-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, have also been charged with murder and attempted murder.
Both have been remanded in custody.
- 1 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 2 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 3 QPR boss Warburton pleased with performance in Leicester draw
- 4 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 5 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 6 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 10 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
Ferdinand will appear by video link at Camberwell Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (Friday).