Third man charged with Kilburn murder
Accused will appear in court tomorrow morning
A third person has been charged with the murder of a man who was stabbed to death in Kilburn.
Milad Golmakani, 22, from Swiss Cottage, was attacked in Mortimer Crescent, in April 20.
Sean Ferdinand, 18, from Camden, was arrested yesterday (Wednesday) and has been remanded in custody.
He has also been charged with the attempted murder of a 17-year-old boy.
You may also want to watch:
Sean Hutton, 19, from Camden, and a 16-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, have also been charged with murder and attempted murder.
Both have been remanded in custody.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 3 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 4 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 5 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 6 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 7 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 10 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
Ferdinand will appear by video link at Camberwell Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (Friday).