Third man arrested in connection with Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Detectives investigating the fatal shooting of a young mother from Neasden in Kilburn have arrested a third man.
The 22-year-old was held on suspicion of the murder of Sabrina Moss and the attempted murder of a second woman.
Officers from British Transport Police made the arrest at St Pancras International train station last night.
The 24-year-old nursery worker was shot in the chest in Kilburn High Road as she celebrated her birthday in the early hours of Saturday morning.
A 24-year-old woman was also injured and is being treated for non-life threatening injuries in hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officers believe the two women were not the intended targets of the two gunmen who fired into a crowd.
Two men who were arrested hours after the killing were later released with no further action.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 4 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 7 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 8 Tributes paid to Queen's Park charity worker who died after contracting Covid
- 9 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
DCI Andy Partridge, from the Met’s murder team, said he was keen to speak to everyone who near the scene when Ms Moss was killed.
He said: “Looking at the CCTV footage there are around 20 people who have not come forward and we haven’t yet traced them.
“I am making an appeal for these people to come forward as they may hold vital information.”
Anyone with information should call police on 020 8358 0300 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.