Third man arrested in connection with Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Detectives investigating the fatal shooting of a young mother from Neasden in Kilburn have arrested a third man.
The 22-year-old was held on suspicion of the murder of Sabrina Moss and the attempted murder of a second woman.
Officers from British Transport Police made the arrest at St Pancras International train station last night.
The 24-year-old nursery worker was shot in the chest in Kilburn High Road as she celebrated her birthday in the early hours of Saturday morning.
A 24-year-old woman was also injured and is being treated for non-life threatening injuries in hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officers believe the two women were not the intended targets of the two gunmen who fired into a crowd.
Two men who were arrested hours after the killing were later released with no further action.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 6 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 7 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 8 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 9 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
DCI Andy Partridge, from the Met’s murder team, said he was keen to speak to everyone who near the scene when Ms Moss was killed.
He said: “Looking at the CCTV footage there are around 20 people who have not come forward and we haven’t yet traced them.
“I am making an appeal for these people to come forward as they may hold vital information.”
Anyone with information should call police on 020 8358 0300 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.