Third Brent man charged in connection with Rico Gordon murder in Bristol
Courtney Ellis, 27, accused of assisting an offender following fatal shooting
A third man from Brent has been charged in connection with the murder of a 21-year-old man in Bristol.
Rico Gordon, from Notting Hill, died after he was shot dead outside a pub after attending a carnival in the St Paul’s area on July 3 last year.
Yesterday (Thursday), Courtney Ellis, 27, was charged with assisting an offender in connection with the murder.
He has been bailed to appear at Bristol Magistrates Court on March 16.
You may also want to watch:
Last month, Sean Youngsam, 25, of Brentvale Avenue, Wembley, and Taffari Adams, 28, from Notting Hill, were charged with assisting offenders.
Shakah Anderson, formerly of Harlesden and now from Luton, has been charged with Mr Gordon’s murder and Rickel Adams, of Janson Close, Neasden, is accused of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and two counts of attempted murder.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 5 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 6 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 7 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 8 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 9 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 10 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named