Third Brent man charged in connection with Rico Gordon murder in Bristol
Courtney Ellis, 27, accused of assisting an offender following fatal shooting
A third man from Brent has been charged in connection with the murder of a 21-year-old man in Bristol.
Rico Gordon, from Notting Hill, died after he was shot dead outside a pub after attending a carnival in the St Paul’s area on July 3 last year.
Yesterday (Thursday), Courtney Ellis, 27, was charged with assisting an offender in connection with the murder.
He has been bailed to appear at Bristol Magistrates Court on March 16.
You may also want to watch:
Last month, Sean Youngsam, 25, of Brentvale Avenue, Wembley, and Taffari Adams, 28, from Notting Hill, were charged with assisting offenders.
Shakah Anderson, formerly of Harlesden and now from Luton, has been charged with Mr Gordon’s murder and Rickel Adams, of Janson Close, Neasden, is accused of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and two counts of attempted murder.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 7 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man