Third Brent man charged in connection with Rico Gordon murder in Bristol
Courtney Ellis, 27, accused of assisting an offender following fatal shooting
A third man from Brent has been charged in connection with the murder of a 21-year-old man in Bristol.
Rico Gordon, from Notting Hill, died after he was shot dead outside a pub after attending a carnival in the St Paul’s area on July 3 last year.
Yesterday (Thursday), Courtney Ellis, 27, was charged with assisting an offender in connection with the murder.
He has been bailed to appear at Bristol Magistrates Court on March 16.
You may also want to watch:
Last month, Sean Youngsam, 25, of Brentvale Avenue, Wembley, and Taffari Adams, 28, from Notting Hill, were charged with assisting offenders.
Shakah Anderson, formerly of Harlesden and now from Luton, has been charged with Mr Gordon’s murder and Rickel Adams, of Janson Close, Neasden, is accused of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and two counts of attempted murder.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 4 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 10 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting