Tesco worker from Kilburn accused of grooming girl, 15, over Facebook
- Credit: Archant
A Tesco worker has appeared in court accused of grooming a 15-year-old girl over Facebook.
Mansoor Miah, 21, of Hilgrove Road, Kilburn, appeared at Westminster Magistrates’ Court today where he faced seven sexual offence charges.
He is accused of grooming a 15-year-old girl over social media and then encouraging her to make and send him indecent photos of herself.
Miah, a sales assistant at Tesco in Brent Cross, was also accused of seeking to “obtain sexual gratification” by encouraging the girl to watch him masturbate through a webcam.
The final two charges related to his alleged attempt to arrange a meeting with her at a hotel “to engage in sexual activity”.
The offences were said to have taken place in November last year, when Miah was 20.
He was granted bail but with conditions forbidding access to social media and any use of the internet that is not for the purposes of his job at Tesco.
- 1 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 2 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 3 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 4 Plan for creating 25,500 homes around 'HS2 Superhub' passed
- 5 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 6 Wembley school opens new special educational needs facility
- 7 The Fellowship: Highly charged look at the children of Windrush
- 8 Flats approved for Brondesbury Park
- 9 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 10 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
Miah will next appear at Southwark Crown Court on November 20.