Tenth man arrested in connection with murder of Tottenham student
- Credit: Archant
A tenth man has been arrested in connection with the murder of a student from Tottenham in south east London.
Chleve ‘Clive’ Massi, who studied at the College of North West London in Brent, was gunned down in Thamesmead on February 1.
Yesterday detectives investigating the murder questioned a 23-year-old man.
He has been bailed to return to a police station in mid April.
Detectives from Homicide and Major Crime Command who are investigating killing previously arrested two women aged 24 and 26, three 19-year-old men and a 25-year-old man.
You may also want to watch:
All have been bailed to a date in mid March.
Five other men who were held have been released with no further action.
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 4 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 6 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 Residents oppose plans for a third slot machine 'casino' in Harlesden
- 10 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
Anyone with any information should call detectives on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111