Tenth man arrested in connection with murder of Tottenham student
- Credit: Archant
A tenth man has been arrested in connection with the murder of a student from Tottenham in south east London.
Chleve ‘Clive’ Massi, who studied at the College of North West London in Brent, was gunned down in Thamesmead on February 1.
Yesterday detectives investigating the murder questioned a 23-year-old man.
He has been bailed to return to a police station in mid April.
Detectives from Homicide and Major Crime Command who are investigating killing previously arrested two women aged 24 and 26, three 19-year-old men and a 25-year-old man.
You may also want to watch:
All have been bailed to a date in mid March.
Five other men who were held have been released with no further action.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
Anyone with any information should call detectives on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111