Tenth man arrested in connection with murder of Tottenham student
- Credit: Archant
A tenth man has been arrested in connection with the murder of a student from Tottenham in south east London.
Chleve ‘Clive’ Massi, who studied at the College of North West London in Brent, was gunned down in Thamesmead on February 1.
Yesterday detectives investigating the murder questioned a 23-year-old man.
He has been bailed to return to a police station in mid April.
Detectives from Homicide and Major Crime Command who are investigating killing previously arrested two women aged 24 and 26, three 19-year-old men and a 25-year-old man.
You may also want to watch:
All have been bailed to a date in mid March.
Five other men who were held have been released with no further action.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 4 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 5 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 6 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
Anyone with any information should call detectives on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111