Teenagers accused of robbery and GBH appear in court
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers accused of robbery and grievous bodily harm appeared at Harrow Crown Court on Tuesday, (24).
They were arrested following a robbery outside the Asda supermarket in Capitol Way, Colindale, on September 17 at around 1.22am.
The 17-year-old, of NW9 was remanded in custody and the 15-year-old, also of NW9, was bailed.
They are due to appear at Harrow Crown Court on October 7.
A 14-year-old, also involved in the incident, appeared at Hendon Magistrates on Saturday, (21) but the case was not proceeded with.
You may also want to watch:
Three other teenagers previously arrested in connection with this case have been bailed pending further enquiries.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information should call police Brent Priority Crime Unit via 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 2 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 3 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 6 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 7 Dykes double helps QPR defeat Sheffield Wednesday
- 8 Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!