Teenagers accused of robbery and GBH appear in court
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers accused of robbery and grievous bodily harm appeared at Harrow Crown Court on Tuesday, (24).
They were arrested following a robbery outside the Asda supermarket in Capitol Way, Colindale, on September 17 at around 1.22am.
The 17-year-old, of NW9 was remanded in custody and the 15-year-old, also of NW9, was bailed.
They are due to appear at Harrow Crown Court on October 7.
A 14-year-old, also involved in the incident, appeared at Hendon Magistrates on Saturday, (21) but the case was not proceeded with.
You may also want to watch:
Three other teenagers previously arrested in connection with this case have been bailed pending further enquiries.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information should call police Brent Priority Crime Unit via 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer