Teenagers accused of robbery and GBH appear in court
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers accused of robbery and grievous bodily harm appeared at Harrow Crown Court on Tuesday, (24).
They were arrested following a robbery outside the Asda supermarket in Capitol Way, Colindale, on September 17 at around 1.22am.
The 17-year-old, of NW9 was remanded in custody and the 15-year-old, also of NW9, was bailed.
They are due to appear at Harrow Crown Court on October 7.
A 14-year-old, also involved in the incident, appeared at Hendon Magistrates on Saturday, (21) but the case was not proceeded with.
You may also want to watch:
Three other teenagers previously arrested in connection with this case have been bailed pending further enquiries.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information should call police Brent Priority Crime Unit via 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods