Teenager tries to rob schoolboy in Kensal Rise
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Victim, 11, was targeted on All Souls Avenue
The hunt is to find a teenage robber who targeted a boy as he made his way to school in Kensal Rise this morning.
The 11-year-old victim was in All Souls Avenue at the junction of Holland Road, when he noticed the suspect standing at the bus stop at 8am.
As he walked past the suspect approached him and demanded he empty out his pocket.
On doing so the boy’s phone case fell out and the robber told him to hand over his device.
You may also want to watch:
The victim refused and the suspect walked off towards Victor Road.
The suspect is a black boy, aged around 15 or 16.
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 QPR boss 'disappointed' as two late goals cost his side at West Brom
- 9 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 10 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 020 8733 3249 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.