Teenager tries to rob schoolboy in Kensal Rise
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Victim, 11, was targeted on All Souls Avenue
The hunt is to find a teenage robber who targeted a boy as he made his way to school in Kensal Rise this morning.
The 11-year-old victim was in All Souls Avenue at the junction of Holland Road, when he noticed the suspect standing at the bus stop at 8am.
As he walked past the suspect approached him and demanded he empty out his pocket.
On doing so the boy’s phone case fell out and the robber told him to hand over his device.
You may also want to watch:
The victim refused and the suspect walked off towards Victor Road.
The suspect is a black boy, aged around 15 or 16.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 7 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 020 8733 3249 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.