Teenager tries to rob schoolboy in Kensal Rise
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Victim, 11, was targeted on All Souls Avenue
The hunt is to find a teenage robber who targeted a boy as he made his way to school in Kensal Rise this morning.
The 11-year-old victim was in All Souls Avenue at the junction of Holland Road, when he noticed the suspect standing at the bus stop at 8am.
As he walked past the suspect approached him and demanded he empty out his pocket.
On doing so the boy’s phone case fell out and the robber told him to hand over his device.
You may also want to watch:
The victim refused and the suspect walked off towards Victor Road.
The suspect is a black boy, aged around 15 or 16.
- 1 Person injured after 'shooting' in Dudden Hill
- 2 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 6 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 7 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Summer of Play season launch in Wembley Park this June
- 10 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 020 8733 3249 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.