Teenager stabbed to death in Harlesden
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A murder investigation is underway after a teenager was stabbed to death in Harlesden in the early hours of this morning.
The 19-year-old was found an address in Drayton Road, at around 1.10am and was taken to hospital where he died at 3.20am.
His family have been informed.
Officers are keeping an open mind on a motive and are not linking it to any other incidents at this stage.
Detectives are appealing for anyone who witnessed the killing or with any information to connect them on 0208 358 0100 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
A 24-year-man was stabbed in Harlesden High Street in the early hours of yesterday morning.
The victim is in hospital where his injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 4 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 6 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 Residents oppose plans for a third slot machine 'casino' in Harlesden
- 10 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants