Teenager stabbed to death in Harlesden
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A murder investigation is underway after a teenager was stabbed to death in Harlesden in the early hours of this morning.
The 19-year-old was found an address in Drayton Road, at around 1.10am and was taken to hospital where he died at 3.20am.
His family have been informed.
Officers are keeping an open mind on a motive and are not linking it to any other incidents at this stage.
Detectives are appealing for anyone who witnessed the killing or with any information to connect them on 0208 358 0100 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
A 24-year-man was stabbed in Harlesden High Street in the early hours of yesterday morning.
The victim is in hospital where his injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
- 1 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 6 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 10 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property