Teenager stabbed to death in Harlesden
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A murder investigation is underway after a teenager was stabbed to death in Harlesden in the early hours of this morning.
The 19-year-old was found an address in Drayton Road, at around 1.10am and was taken to hospital where he died at 3.20am.
His family have been informed.
Officers are keeping an open mind on a motive and are not linking it to any other incidents at this stage.
Detectives are appealing for anyone who witnessed the killing or with any information to connect them on 0208 358 0100 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
A 24-year-man was stabbed in Harlesden High Street in the early hours of yesterday morning.
The victim is in hospital where his injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
- 1 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 2 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 3 Kensal Rise backstreets 'clogged with unused buses' group says
- 4 QPR's Barbet sets sights on another win at Coventry
- 5 Shocking reality of Brent housing crisis shown in new data
- 6 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 7 HS2: Government hails 'incredible momentum' as Old Oak Common work continues
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 10 Central Mosque of Brent launches Breathe Easy support group