Teenager stabbed to death in Harlesden
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A murder investigation is underway after a teenager was stabbed to death in Harlesden in the early hours of this morning.
The 19-year-old was found an address in Drayton Road, at around 1.10am and was taken to hospital where he died at 3.20am.
His family have been informed.
Officers are keeping an open mind on a motive and are not linking it to any other incidents at this stage.
Detectives are appealing for anyone who witnessed the killing or with any information to connect them on 0208 358 0100 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
A 24-year-man was stabbed in Harlesden High Street in the early hours of yesterday morning.
The victim is in hospital where his injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 4 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 5 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 6 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley