Teenager stabbed to death in Acton had links to Wembley
- Credit: Archant
A teenager stabbed to death in Acton had links to Wembley, police have revealed.
Khalid Safi was stabbed in the heart during a fight outside student halls in Victoria Road, on December 1 at around 6.30pm.
The 18-year-old was rushed to hospital but died shortly afterwards.
Yesterday detectives arrested a 19-year-old woman at an address in Redbridge, on suspicion of conspiracy to murder.
She has been bailed to return to a police station next month.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Safi, lives in Southwark, but also had links to Peterborough and Walsall.
Detective Chief Inspector Sam Price, who is leading the murder hunt, is appealing for information from witnesses or anyone who knows anything.
- 1 Police appeal to find missing 12-year-old boy
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 4 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 5 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 6 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 7 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 8 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
He said: “There were a lot of people in the area of Victoria Road at the time of the incident and, while we have spoke to several people, I believe that not everyone has come forward at this time.
“I am continuing to appeal for anyone who witnessed the fatal stabbing or moments leading up to it to contact officers in the incident room.
“I would urge anyone who can assist our investigation to contact us.”
Anyone with any information should call the police incident room on 020 8721 4054 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.