Teenager stabbed to death in Acton had links to Wembley
- Credit: Archant
A teenager stabbed to death in Acton had links to Wembley, police have revealed.
Khalid Safi was stabbed in the heart during a fight outside student halls in Victoria Road, on December 1 at around 6.30pm.
The 18-year-old was rushed to hospital but died shortly afterwards.
Yesterday detectives arrested a 19-year-old woman at an address in Redbridge, on suspicion of conspiracy to murder.
She has been bailed to return to a police station next month.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Safi, lives in Southwark, but also had links to Peterborough and Walsall.
Detective Chief Inspector Sam Price, who is leading the murder hunt, is appealing for information from witnesses or anyone who knows anything.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 4 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 5 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 10 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes
He said: “There were a lot of people in the area of Victoria Road at the time of the incident and, while we have spoke to several people, I believe that not everyone has come forward at this time.
“I am continuing to appeal for anyone who witnessed the fatal stabbing or moments leading up to it to contact officers in the incident room.
“I would urge anyone who can assist our investigation to contact us.”
Anyone with any information should call the police incident room on 020 8721 4054 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.