Teenager stabbed three times during attempted robbery in Kingsbury
Victim knifed in the leg and bottom by three thugs
A teenager has been stabbed in his leg and bottom by three thugs in an attempted robbery in Kingsbury.
The 17-year-old was attacked on Beverley Drive on Monday at around 10pm as he made his way home after visiting a friend.
The male trio approached the victim and asked him for directions before attempting to rob him of his phone.
He managed to escape but was chased, pushed into a bush and stabbed three times.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to hospital where his injuries are not life-threatening.
Two of the suspects are Asian and the third is white.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 5 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 6 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 7 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 8 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 9 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
All are aged between 16 -18.
PC Daniel Cook from Brent Violent Crime Unit is appealing for information, he said: “This was a frightening incident for the victim.
“I am appealing for anyone who was in the area and saw what happened or anyone who may know who the suspects are to contact me.”
PC Cook can be contacted on 020 8733 3224 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.