Teenager stabbed in busy Wembley high street
- Credit: Getty Images
A 17-year-old boy remains in hospital after being stabbed in Wembley in broad daylight.
Police, paramedics and air ambulance crews rushed to Wembley High Road at 3.30pm yesterday afternoon where they found a teenager with a stab wound.
He was taken to a central London hospital where he remains in a stable condition, police said.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.A spokesman said: “Five people, believed to be in their teens, have been arrested on suspicion of affray.
“They are currently in custody at a north London police station.”
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 9 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield