Teenager stabbed in busy Wembley high street
- Credit: Getty Images
A 17-year-old boy remains in hospital after being stabbed in Wembley in broad daylight.
Police, paramedics and air ambulance crews rushed to Wembley High Road at 3.30pm yesterday afternoon where they found a teenager with a stab wound.
He was taken to a central London hospital where he remains in a stable condition, police said.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.A spokesman said: “Five people, believed to be in their teens, have been arrested on suspicion of affray.
“They are currently in custody at a north London police station.”
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 3 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 4 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 5 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Tributes paid to Queen's Park charity worker who died after contracting Covid
- 9 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 10 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads