Teenager stabbed in busy Wembley high street
- Credit: Getty Images
A 17-year-old boy remains in hospital after being stabbed in Wembley in broad daylight.
Police, paramedics and air ambulance crews rushed to Wembley High Road at 3.30pm yesterday afternoon where they found a teenager with a stab wound.
He was taken to a central London hospital where he remains in a stable condition, police said.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.A spokesman said: “Five people, believed to be in their teens, have been arrested on suspicion of affray.
“They are currently in custody at a north London police station.”
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 3 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 4 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 5 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards
- 6 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 7 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 8 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 9 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 10 'We're angry': London councillors demand Met tackles violence to women