Teenager stabbed in busy Wembley high street
- Credit: Getty Images
A 17-year-old boy remains in hospital after being stabbed in Wembley in broad daylight.
Police, paramedics and air ambulance crews rushed to Wembley High Road at 3.30pm yesterday afternoon where they found a teenager with a stab wound.
He was taken to a central London hospital where he remains in a stable condition, police said.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.A spokesman said: “Five people, believed to be in their teens, have been arrested on suspicion of affray.
“They are currently in custody at a north London police station.”
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 4 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 5 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 10 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes