Teenager stabbed at Wembley Stadium train station
- Credit: Archant
A teenager is fighting for his life after he was stabbed at Wembley Stadium train station.
The 18-year-old man was taken to hospital in a critical condition following the attack on Sunday at 10.53pm.
He is currently stable.
A 17-year-old boy from Neasden was arrest on suspicion of attempted murder.
He has been bailed to return to a police station on April 18.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from British Transport Police are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to come forward.
Detective Chief Inspector Sam Blackburn, investigating officer, said: “I am keen to speak to anyone who was at the station at the time of the incident and who may have witnessed it.”
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 3 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 4 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 5 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 7 Young winners excel at Queen's Park Book Festival
- 8 Crowds flock to Queen's Park Book Festival 2021
- 9 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
Anyone with any information should contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016 quoting reference 203 of 21/03/2016.