Teenager stabbed at Wembley Stadium train station
- Credit: Archant
A teenager is fighting for his life after he was stabbed at Wembley Stadium train station.
The 18-year-old man was taken to hospital in a critical condition following the attack on Sunday at 10.53pm.
He is currently stable.
A 17-year-old boy from Neasden was arrest on suspicion of attempted murder.
He has been bailed to return to a police station on April 18.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from British Transport Police are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to come forward.
Detective Chief Inspector Sam Blackburn, investigating officer, said: “I am keen to speak to anyone who was at the station at the time of the incident and who may have witnessed it.”
- 1 CCTV image released in Kilburn indecent exposure investigation
- 2 Police guarded bushes where two sisters bodies were overnight, court hears
- 3 Euro 2020: Road closures in Wembley Park as England meets Czech Republic
- 4 Haute Dolci's dessert restaurant opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 6 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 7 Police officer to appear for trial in Wembley sexual assault case
- 8 Primary school in Kilburn back open after staff member contracted Covid
- 9 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 10 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
Anyone with any information should contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016 quoting reference 203 of 21/03/2016.