Teenager ‘punched and kicked’ in attempted aggravated robbery at Dollis Hill tube station
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are appealing for information following an attempted aggravated robbery at Dollis Hill underground station where a teenager was attacked.
Officers have released CCTV images of a group of men they wish to speak to in connection with the incident on February 16 at 9.20pm.
A teenage boy approached a group of boys to interact with them, British Transport Police said.
They then turned on him kicking and punching him and tried to steal his bag.
The victim sustained bruising to his eye and to the side of his face.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact BTP on 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016 quoting reference 714 of 16/02/18.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 3 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 6 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 9 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 10 Charlie Cooper guides Wealdstone to victory at King's Lynn Town