Teenager in critical condition after being stabbed in Dollis Hill
- Credit: Archant
A teenager is in a ‘critical but stable condition’ after being stabbed in Dollis Hill.
Police were called to Waterford Way at 9.55 pm last night to reports of man suffering from stabbing wounds.
Crews from the London Ambulance Service attended and the 19-year-old was taken to a central north London hospital where he remains in a critical but stable condition, said police.
Officers from Brent CID are investigating.
A spokesman said: “No arrests have been made. Enquiries continue.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Brent CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 9 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 10 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies