Teenager in critical condition after being stabbed in Dollis Hill
- Credit: Archant
A teenager is in a ‘critical but stable condition’ after being stabbed in Dollis Hill.
Police were called to Waterford Way at 9.55 pm last night to reports of man suffering from stabbing wounds.
Crews from the London Ambulance Service attended and the 19-year-old was taken to a central north London hospital where he remains in a critical but stable condition, said police.
Officers from Brent CID are investigating.
A spokesman said: “No arrests have been made. Enquiries continue.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Brent CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 7 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 8 Brent residents invited to free Question Time event on climate change
- 9 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million