Teenager in critical condition after being stabbed in Dollis Hill
- Credit: Archant
A teenager is in a ‘critical but stable condition’ after being stabbed in Dollis Hill.
Police were called to Waterford Way at 9.55 pm last night to reports of man suffering from stabbing wounds.
Crews from the London Ambulance Service attended and the 19-year-old was taken to a central north London hospital where he remains in a critical but stable condition, said police.
Officers from Brent CID are investigating.
A spokesman said: “No arrests have been made. Enquiries continue.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Brent CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 3 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 7 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 8 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 9 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 10 We didn't stand up insists QPR boss Warburton in Rotherham defeat