Teenager in critical condition after being stabbed in Dollis Hill
- Credit: Archant
A teenager is in a ‘critical but stable condition’ after being stabbed in Dollis Hill.
Police were called to Waterford Way at 9.55 pm last night to reports of man suffering from stabbing wounds.
Crews from the London Ambulance Service attended and the 19-year-old was taken to a central north London hospital where he remains in a critical but stable condition, said police.
Officers from Brent CID are investigating.
A spokesman said: “No arrests have been made. Enquiries continue.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Brent CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 2 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 3 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 4 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 7 QPR boss pleased with Man United win and now looking to tie down Odubajo
- 8 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 9 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 10 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day