Teenager fighting for his life after stabbing in Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old man is fighting for his life after he was stabbed in Queen’s Park.
Police in Westminster were called to the scene in Barfett Street following reports of a stabbing.
Officers and medics from the London Ambulance Service attended and found the victim suffering from stab wounds to the chest on Saturday just before 9pm.
He was taken to a central London hospital where he remains in a critical condition, police said today.
Next-of-kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
Police are appealing for anyone who saw a silver car in the area at the time to come forward. It is unknown what direction it travelled in.
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 4 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 7 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 10 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
Anyone with information is urged to call Westminster CID on 07500 766 462 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.