Teenager fighting for his life after stabbing in Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old man is fighting for his life after he was stabbed in Queen’s Park.
Police in Westminster were called to the scene in Barfett Street following reports of a stabbing.
Officers and medics from the London Ambulance Service attended and found the victim suffering from stab wounds to the chest on Saturday just before 9pm.
He was taken to a central London hospital where he remains in a critical condition, police said today.
Next-of-kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
Police are appealing for anyone who saw a silver car in the area at the time to come forward. It is unknown what direction it travelled in.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 10 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
Anyone with information is urged to call Westminster CID on 07500 766 462 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.