Teenager fighting for his life after stabbing in Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old man is fighting for his life after he was stabbed in Queen’s Park.
Police in Westminster were called to the scene in Barfett Street following reports of a stabbing.
Officers and medics from the London Ambulance Service attended and found the victim suffering from stab wounds to the chest on Saturday just before 9pm.
He was taken to a central London hospital where he remains in a critical condition, police said today.
Next-of-kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
Police are appealing for anyone who saw a silver car in the area at the time to come forward. It is unknown what direction it travelled in.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
Anyone with information is urged to call Westminster CID on 07500 766 462 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.