Teenager stabbed to death in Northwick Park
- Credit: Archant
A 17-year-old boy has died after being fatally stabbed in Northwick Park.
Police were called at 3.50pm on November 12 following reports of a stabbing.
The teenager was given first aid at the scene by officers prior to the arrival of the London Ambulance Service.
Despite the best efforts of emergency services, he was pronounced dead at 4:31pm Scotland Yard said.
Next of kin have been informed.
A crime scene is in place and enquiries into the circumstances are ongoing.
There have been no arrests.
- 1 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 2 Wanted: Man sought after aggravated burglaries, failing to appear in court
- 3 School turns itself around after 'sexual bullying' reports
- 4 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 5 Covid: North London hospital admissions rising amid national surge
- 6 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 7 Hundreds of young musicians to gather in Wembley for concert
- 8 Rogue Wembley HGV trainer sentenced after selling non-existent training
- 9 Hospital's new research centre officially opened by vaccine taskforce lead
- 10 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
Anyone who has information, video or images that could help police can call 101 re CAD 4735/12 Nov.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.