Teenager stabbed to death in Northwick Park
- Credit: Archant
A 17-year-old boy has died after being fatally stabbed in Northwick Park.
Police were called at 3.50pm on November 12 following reports of a stabbing.
The teenager was given first aid at the scene by officers prior to the arrival of the London Ambulance Service.
Despite the best efforts of emergency services, he was pronounced dead at 4:31pm Scotland Yard said.
Next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene is in place and enquiries into the circumstances are ongoing.
There have been no arrests.
- 1 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 6 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 10 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
Anyone who has information, video or images that could help police can call 101 re CAD 4735/12 Nov.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.