Teenager stabbed to death in Northwick Park
- Credit: Archant
A 17-year-old boy has died after being fatally stabbed in Northwick Park.
Police were called at 3.50pm on November 12 following reports of a stabbing.
The teenager was given first aid at the scene by officers prior to the arrival of the London Ambulance Service.
Despite the best efforts of emergency services, he was pronounced dead at 4:31pm Scotland Yard said.
Next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene is in place and enquiries into the circumstances are ongoing.
There have been no arrests.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 7 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 Wealdstone settle for a draw against Aldershot Town
Anyone who has information, video or images that could help police can call 101 re CAD 4735/12 Nov.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.