Teenager stabbed to death in Northwick Park
- Credit: Archant
A 17-year-old boy has died after being fatally stabbed in Northwick Park.
Police were called at 3.50pm on November 12 following reports of a stabbing.
The teenager was given first aid at the scene by officers prior to the arrival of the London Ambulance Service.
Despite the best efforts of emergency services, he was pronounced dead at 4:31pm Scotland Yard said.
Next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene is in place and enquiries into the circumstances are ongoing.
There have been no arrests.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 4 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 5 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 6 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
Anyone who has information, video or images that could help police can call 101 re CAD 4735/12 Nov.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.