Teenager stabbed to death in Northwick Park
- Credit: Archant
A 17-year-old boy has died after being fatally stabbed in Northwick Park.
Police were called at 3.50pm on November 12 following reports of a stabbing.
The teenager was given first aid at the scene by officers prior to the arrival of the London Ambulance Service.
Despite the best efforts of emergency services, he was pronounced dead at 4:31pm Scotland Yard said.
Next of kin have been informed.
A crime scene is in place and enquiries into the circumstances are ongoing.
There have been no arrests.
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 5 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 6 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 7 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 8 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 9 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 10 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person
Anyone who has information, video or images that could help police can call 101 re CAD 4735/12 Nov.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.