Police appeal after teenager attacked and robbed between Dollis Hill and Wembley Park on the Jubilee Line
- Credit: Archant
Transport police have released images of two men they wish to speak to after a teenager was attacked and robbed on the Jubilee Line.
A teenage boy was approached and assaulted by a group while on a tube train between Dollis Hill and Wembley Park at 5.30pm on January 18.
The group then took him to a cash point and forced him to withdraw and handover £150, British Transport Police said.
A 19-year-old man and a 17-year-old boy have been arrested in connection with the robbery.
Both have been released on bail until February 20.
You may also want to watch:
Officers continue to investigate the incident and would like to speak to the men in the images who may have information that could help their investigation.
Anyone who recognises these men is asked to contact BTP by texting 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40.
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 6 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 Premier League dream will continue to push clubs into crisis says QPR boss
- 9 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 10 Dawn Butler joins Harlesden primary school's Macmillan Coffee Morning
Quote reference number 91 of 18/01/20 for both of them.
People can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.