Police appeal after teenager attacked and robbed between Dollis Hill and Wembley Park on the Jubilee Line
- Credit: Archant
Transport police have released images of two men they wish to speak to after a teenager was attacked and robbed on the Jubilee Line.
A teenage boy was approached and assaulted by a group while on a tube train between Dollis Hill and Wembley Park at 5.30pm on January 18.
The group then took him to a cash point and forced him to withdraw and handover £150, British Transport Police said.
A 19-year-old man and a 17-year-old boy have been arrested in connection with the robbery.
Both have been released on bail until February 20.
You may also want to watch:
Officers continue to investigate the incident and would like to speak to the men in the images who may have information that could help their investigation.
Anyone who recognises these men is asked to contact BTP by texting 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
Quote reference number 91 of 18/01/20 for both of them.
People can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.