Police appeal after teenager attacked and robbed between Dollis Hill and Wembley Park on the Jubilee Line
- Credit: Archant
Transport police have released images of two men they wish to speak to after a teenager was attacked and robbed on the Jubilee Line.
A teenage boy was approached and assaulted by a group while on a tube train between Dollis Hill and Wembley Park at 5.30pm on January 18.
The group then took him to a cash point and forced him to withdraw and handover £150, British Transport Police said.
A 19-year-old man and a 17-year-old boy have been arrested in connection with the robbery.
Both have been released on bail until February 20.
You may also want to watch:
Officers continue to investigate the incident and would like to speak to the men in the images who may have information that could help their investigation.
Anyone who recognises these men is asked to contact BTP by texting 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 5 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 6 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 7 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 8 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
- 9 Dozens 'found breaching Covid restrictions' at shisha cafe
- 10 'Distress' as eggs thrown at ambulances in Neasden
Quote reference number 91 of 18/01/20 for both of them.
People can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.