Teenager arrested over stabbing outside CNWL in Willesden
- Credit: Archant
Police officers were called to Denzil Road, outside the College of North West London site, this morning and arrested an 18-year-old male on suspicion of GBH.
Officers alongside the London Ambulance Service attended the scene at 10.45am this morning.
They found a male, aged 19, suffering stab wounds.
The victim was later taken to a central London hospital. His injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
A CNWL spokesman said: “We are providing every assistance we can to the police. The College takes the security of students and staff very seriously.
“Entry to the college is by ID card and we have security staff on duty throughout the day. The College will be offering support to students who may be affected by this incident over the coming days.”
An 18-year-old male has been arrested on suspicion of GBH with intent and remains in custody at a north London police station.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 5 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 6 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 7 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 8 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 9 'It's about belief," says QPR boss ahead of Stoke clash
- 10 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting