Teenager arrested over stabbing outside CNWL in Willesden
- Credit: Archant
Police officers were called to Denzil Road, outside the College of North West London site, this morning and arrested an 18-year-old male on suspicion of GBH.
Officers alongside the London Ambulance Service attended the scene at 10.45am this morning.
They found a male, aged 19, suffering stab wounds.
The victim was later taken to a central London hospital. His injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
A CNWL spokesman said: “We are providing every assistance we can to the police. The College takes the security of students and staff very seriously.
You may also want to watch:
“Entry to the college is by ID card and we have security staff on duty throughout the day. The College will be offering support to students who may be affected by this incident over the coming days.”
An 18-year-old male has been arrested on suspicion of GBH with intent and remains in custody at a north London police station.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 6 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 7 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 8 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
- 9 'Distress' as eggs thrown at ambulances in Neasden
- 10 Dozens 'found breaching Covid restrictions' at shisha cafe