Teenager arrested over stabbing outside CNWL in Willesden
- Credit: Archant
Police officers were called to Denzil Road, outside the College of North West London site, this morning and arrested an 18-year-old male on suspicion of GBH.
Officers alongside the London Ambulance Service attended the scene at 10.45am this morning.
They found a male, aged 19, suffering stab wounds.
The victim was later taken to a central London hospital. His injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
A CNWL spokesman said: “We are providing every assistance we can to the police. The College takes the security of students and staff very seriously.
You may also want to watch:
“Entry to the college is by ID card and we have security staff on duty throughout the day. The College will be offering support to students who may be affected by this incident over the coming days.”
An 18-year-old male has been arrested on suspicion of GBH with intent and remains in custody at a north London police station.
- 1 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 4 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 5 QPR boss Warburton excited for competitive football to return with fans
- 6 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 7 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 8 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 9 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park