Teenager arrested over stabbing outside CNWL in Willesden
- Credit: Archant
Police officers were called to Denzil Road, outside the College of North West London site, this morning and arrested an 18-year-old male on suspicion of GBH.
Officers alongside the London Ambulance Service attended the scene at 10.45am this morning.
They found a male, aged 19, suffering stab wounds.
The victim was later taken to a central London hospital. His injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
A CNWL spokesman said: “We are providing every assistance we can to the police. The College takes the security of students and staff very seriously.
You may also want to watch:
“Entry to the college is by ID card and we have security staff on duty throughout the day. The College will be offering support to students who may be affected by this incident over the coming days.”
An 18-year-old male has been arrested on suspicion of GBH with intent and remains in custody at a north London police station.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Campaigners protest over GP takeovers in Willesden and Wembley
- 5 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 6 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 7 Battle is on for Brondesbury Park as May 6 by-election nears
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 10 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight