Teenager, 18, is stabbed in Cricklewood
- Credit: Archant
A teenager is in a serious condition after he was stabbed in Cricklewood yesterday evening.
The 18-year-old was found in Lichfield Road with knife wounds to his leg at 5pm.
Detectives believe he was attacked in nearby Cricklewood Lane.
He is in a serious but not life-threatening condition in hospital.
Officers from Barnet Police are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 5555 111.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 7 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 10 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park