Teenage girl with links to Brent is missing
Police concerned for April’s safety
Police are appealing for help in tracking down a missing teen who was last seen at a train station.
April Richardson, 16, is originally from Brent but now lives in Towcaster and was last seen at around 5pm on Saturday October 13 at Harrow and Weald train station.
April is known to have links to Harlesden and Wembley and is thought to be using public transport to travel. Officers are becoming increasingly worried about her safety.
She is described as white with long dark brown hair, of medium build and was last seen wearing black leggings, black pump style shoes and a brown coloured top. She was carrying a furry red striped bag.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who sees April or knows where she is should call police on 101.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property