Teenage girl with links to Brent is missing
Police concerned for April’s safety
Police are appealing for help in tracking down a missing teen who was last seen at a train station.
April Richardson, 16, is originally from Brent but now lives in Towcaster and was last seen at around 5pm on Saturday October 13 at Harrow and Weald train station.
April is known to have links to Harlesden and Wembley and is thought to be using public transport to travel. Officers are becoming increasingly worried about her safety.
She is described as white with long dark brown hair, of medium build and was last seen wearing black leggings, black pump style shoes and a brown coloured top. She was carrying a furry red striped bag.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who sees April or knows where she is should call police on 101.
- 1 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 2 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 3 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 4 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 5 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 8 Habitual car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles
- 9 Vale Farm Sports Centre offering facilities for free from May 17
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden