Teenage girl with links to Brent is missing
Police concerned for April’s safety
Police are appealing for help in tracking down a missing teen who was last seen at a train station.
April Richardson, 16, is originally from Brent but now lives in Towcaster and was last seen at around 5pm on Saturday October 13 at Harrow and Weald train station.
April is known to have links to Harlesden and Wembley and is thought to be using public transport to travel. Officers are becoming increasingly worried about her safety.
She is described as white with long dark brown hair, of medium build and was last seen wearing black leggings, black pump style shoes and a brown coloured top. She was carrying a furry red striped bag.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who sees April or knows where she is should call police on 101.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 6 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 7 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 8 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer