Teenage girl with links to Brent is missing
Police concerned for April’s safety
Police are appealing for help in tracking down a missing teen who was last seen at a train station.
April Richardson, 16, is originally from Brent but now lives in Towcaster and was last seen at around 5pm on Saturday October 13 at Harrow and Weald train station.
April is known to have links to Harlesden and Wembley and is thought to be using public transport to travel. Officers are becoming increasingly worried about her safety.
She is described as white with long dark brown hair, of medium build and was last seen wearing black leggings, black pump style shoes and a brown coloured top. She was carrying a furry red striped bag.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who sees April or knows where she is should call police on 101.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley