Teenage boy repeatedly stabbed near Wembley Stadium
Youth was chased and knifed by a group of males in Engineers Way
A teenage boy is recovering in hospital after he was chased and stabbed repeatedly in Wembley yesterday morning (Monday).
The 16-year-old was ambushed by a group of males as he walked in Engineers Way near Wembley Stadium.
He was chased and knifed four times.
The youth managed to make his way to Central Middlesex Hospital in Acton Lane, Park Royal, where staff alerted the police at around 1am.
You may also want to watch:
He is in a stable condition with non life-threatening injuries.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police’s Violent Crime Unit on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 7 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat