Teenage boy repeatedly stabbed near Wembley Stadium
Youth was chased and knifed by a group of males in Engineers Way
A teenage boy is recovering in hospital after he was chased and stabbed repeatedly in Wembley yesterday morning (Monday).
The 16-year-old was ambushed by a group of males as he walked in Engineers Way near Wembley Stadium.
He was chased and knifed four times.
The youth managed to make his way to Central Middlesex Hospital in Acton Lane, Park Royal, where staff alerted the police at around 1am.
You may also want to watch:
He is in a stable condition with non life-threatening injuries.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police’s Violent Crime Unit on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 7 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 8 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 9 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 10 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17