Teenage boy repeatedly stabbed near Wembley Stadium
Youth was chased and knifed by a group of males in Engineers Way
A teenage boy is recovering in hospital after he was chased and stabbed repeatedly in Wembley yesterday morning (Monday).
The 16-year-old was ambushed by a group of males as he walked in Engineers Way near Wembley Stadium.
He was chased and knifed four times.
The youth managed to make his way to Central Middlesex Hospital in Acton Lane, Park Royal, where staff alerted the police at around 1am.
You may also want to watch:
He is in a stable condition with non life-threatening injuries.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police’s Violent Crime Unit on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 10 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton