Teenage boy chased and stabbed in unprovoked attack in Wembley
Victim knifed in the back as he tried to take a taxi home
A teenagew boy has been stabbed in the back and subjected to a terrifying chase following an unprovoked attack in Wembley.
The 17-year-old victim, who was walking through Wembley Park Drive with a female friend, when he was threatened at knife point as he tried to enter a taxi at around 12.50am on November 26.
The victim encouraged his female friend to run away and was then stabbed in the back and chased in between parked cars at the junctions of Oakington Avenue and Elmside Avenue before the suspect then made off in an unknown direction.
The victim suffered minor stab wounds and was taken to hospital by London Ambulance Service.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect, who is believed to be aged about 25-30 years old is described as white and 5’9” tall, wearing a dark grey short sleeve shirt, blue jeans and dark shoes/trainers.
DC Carly Antony from Brent Violent Crime Unit said the incident seemed to be ‘completely unprovoked’.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 5 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 6 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
She added: “I am appealing for anyone who was in the area and saw what happened or anyone who may know who the suspect is to contact me on 020 8733 3747 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.”