Teenage boy chased and stabbed in unprovoked attack in Wembley
Victim knifed in the back as he tried to take a taxi home
A teenagew boy has been stabbed in the back and subjected to a terrifying chase following an unprovoked attack in Wembley.
The 17-year-old victim, who was walking through Wembley Park Drive with a female friend, when he was threatened at knife point as he tried to enter a taxi at around 12.50am on November 26.
The victim encouraged his female friend to run away and was then stabbed in the back and chased in between parked cars at the junctions of Oakington Avenue and Elmside Avenue before the suspect then made off in an unknown direction.
The victim suffered minor stab wounds and was taken to hospital by London Ambulance Service.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect, who is believed to be aged about 25-30 years old is described as white and 5’9” tall, wearing a dark grey short sleeve shirt, blue jeans and dark shoes/trainers.
DC Carly Antony from Brent Violent Crime Unit said the incident seemed to be ‘completely unprovoked’.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 6 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 7 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 8 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
- 9 'Distress' as eggs thrown at ambulances in Neasden
- 10 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
She added: “I am appealing for anyone who was in the area and saw what happened or anyone who may know who the suspect is to contact me on 020 8733 3747 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.”