Teenager remains in a critical condition after being shot in west Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A teenager remains in a critical condition after being shot in west Kilburn.
Emergency services were scrambled to Walterton Road, close to where it meets Maida Hill, at 8.30pm on Tuesday to reports of gunshots heard on the street,
Officers attended and found a man, believed to be aged 18, suffering from a gunshot injury, Scotland Yard said.
The man was taken to hospital where he is remains in a critical condition, however his injuries are not thought to be life threatening, police said.
A spokesman said: "Enquiries continue. There have been no arrests."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call police via 101 quoting reference Cad 7338/3Dec.
Or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police appeal to find missing 12-year-old boy
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 4 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 5 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 6 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 7 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 8 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park