Teenager remains in a critical condition after being shot in west Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A teenager remains in a critical condition after being shot in west Kilburn.
Emergency services were scrambled to Walterton Road, close to where it meets Maida Hill, at 8.30pm on Tuesday to reports of gunshots heard on the street,
Officers attended and found a man, believed to be aged 18, suffering from a gunshot injury, Scotland Yard said.
The man was taken to hospital where he is remains in a critical condition, however his injuries are not thought to be life threatening, police said.
A spokesman said: "Enquiries continue. There have been no arrests."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call police via 101 quoting reference Cad 7338/3Dec.
Or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 9 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed