Bailed: Four men arrested in connection with Sven Badzak killing in Kilburn
- Credit: Jasna Badzak
Four men arrested in connection with the fatal stabbing of 22-year-old Sven Badzak in Kilburn have all been released on bail.
Aspiring lawyer Sven was stabbed to death in Willesden on February 6 as he went to buy a bagel.
Police said a 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder on February 15 and taken to an east London police station.
A 20-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder on February 14 and taken to a north London police station.
Two other teenagers, aged 17 and 19, were previously arrested in connection with the death.
You may also want to watch:
The four men arrested have all been bailed to return on a date in late March.
A 16-year-old boy was also found suffering stab injuries on the afternoon Sven was killed.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Summer in the City: Five things to do in Brent this weekend
He was taken to hospital where he remains in a stable condition.
Anybody with information which could help the investigation is urged to call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD 5580/06Feb.
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.