Bailed: Four men arrested in connection with Sven Badzak killing in Kilburn
- Credit: Jasna Badzak
Four men arrested in connection with the fatal stabbing of 22-year-old Sven Badzak in Kilburn have all been released on bail.
Aspiring lawyer Sven was stabbed to death in Willesden on February 6 as he went to buy a bagel.
Police said a 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder on February 15 and taken to an east London police station.
A 20-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder on February 14 and taken to a north London police station.
Two other teenagers, aged 17 and 19, were previously arrested in connection with the death.
You may also want to watch:
The four men arrested have all been bailed to return on a date in late March.
A 16-year-old boy was also found suffering stab injuries on the afternoon Sven was killed.
- 1 Wembley Park drug dealer who used encrypted phone network jailed
- 2 Two teenagers stabbed in Kilburn and South Hampstead in separate attacks
- 3 Two men steal dog at knifepoint in Alperton robbery
- 4 Harlesden actor writes first film and hopes to inspire young people
- 5 Police continue Wembley murder investigation after footage emerges
- 6 Duchess of Cornwall visits Wembley Vaccination Centre
- 7 Two arrested after man survives being stabbed in Wembley
- 8 Gun shot at wall during 'terrifying' burglary in Wembley
- 9 Fire Brigade pledges to review policies following Wembley trainee's death
- 10 Bailed: Four men arrested in connection with Sven Badzak killing in Kilburn
He was taken to hospital where he remains in a stable condition.
Anybody with information which could help the investigation is urged to call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD 5580/06Feb.
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.