Bailed: Four men arrested in connection with Sven Badzak killing in Kilburn
- Credit: Jasna Badzak
Four men arrested in connection with the fatal stabbing of 22-year-old Sven Badzak in Kilburn have all been released on bail.
Aspiring lawyer Sven was stabbed to death in Willesden on February 6 as he went to buy a bagel.
Police said a 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder on February 15 and taken to an east London police station.
A 20-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder on February 14 and taken to a north London police station.
Two other teenagers, aged 17 and 19, were previously arrested in connection with the death.
The four men arrested have all been bailed to return on a date in late March.
A 16-year-old boy was also found suffering stab injuries on the afternoon Sven was killed.
- 1 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 2 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 3 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 5 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 6 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 7 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 8 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 9 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 10 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
He was taken to hospital where he remains in a stable condition.
Anybody with information which could help the investigation is urged to call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD 5580/06Feb.
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.