Suspected fraudster features in this week’s Wanted Wednesday appeal
- Credit: Archant
Steve Sola, 40, is being urged to give himself up
This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect being hunted by Brent Police is Steve Sola.
Officers are hunting for the 40-year-old in connection with a series of fraud offences.
Last week, Brent Police launched their Wanted Wednesday appeal in a bid to catch suspected crooks who are believed to have carried out burglaries, robbery, theft, fraud and violent crimes in the borough.
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Police borough commander, said: “Brent Police and our partners will use every tactic to disrupt, catch and convict people who break the law. There are no hiding places in Brent.
You may also want to watch:
“We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
Anyone with information about Hammoumi’s whereabouts should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 2 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 3 QPR boss Warburton pleased with performance in Leicester draw
- 4 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 5 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 6 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 10 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
Alternatively Sola is urged to give himself up.
Last week’s suspect, Yousef Hammoumi, 38, is still at large.