Suspected fraudster features in this week’s Wanted Wednesday appeal
- Credit: Archant
Steve Sola, 40, is being urged to give himself up
This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect being hunted by Brent Police is Steve Sola.
Officers are hunting for the 40-year-old in connection with a series of fraud offences.
Last week, Brent Police launched their Wanted Wednesday appeal in a bid to catch suspected crooks who are believed to have carried out burglaries, robbery, theft, fraud and violent crimes in the borough.
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Police borough commander, said: “Brent Police and our partners will use every tactic to disrupt, catch and convict people who break the law. There are no hiding places in Brent.
You may also want to watch:
“We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
Anyone with information about Hammoumi’s whereabouts should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 6 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 7 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 8 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 9 Brent residents invited to free Question Time event on climate change
- 10 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
Alternatively Sola is urged to give himself up.
Last week’s suspect, Yousef Hammoumi, 38, is still at large.