Suspected fraudster features in this week’s Wanted Wednesday appeal
- Credit: Archant
Steve Sola, 40, is being urged to give himself up
This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect being hunted by Brent Police is Steve Sola.
Officers are hunting for the 40-year-old in connection with a series of fraud offences.
Last week, Brent Police launched their Wanted Wednesday appeal in a bid to catch suspected crooks who are believed to have carried out burglaries, robbery, theft, fraud and violent crimes in the borough.
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Police borough commander, said: “Brent Police and our partners will use every tactic to disrupt, catch and convict people who break the law. There are no hiding places in Brent.
You may also want to watch:
“We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
Anyone with information about Hammoumi’s whereabouts should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 4 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 5 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 6 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 7 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 8 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 9 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 10 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
Alternatively Sola is urged to give himself up.
Last week’s suspect, Yousef Hammoumi, 38, is still at large.