Suspected fraudster features in this week’s Wanted Wednesday appeal
- Credit: Archant
Steve Sola, 40, is being urged to give himself up
This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect being hunted by Brent Police is Steve Sola.
Officers are hunting for the 40-year-old in connection with a series of fraud offences.
Last week, Brent Police launched their Wanted Wednesday appeal in a bid to catch suspected crooks who are believed to have carried out burglaries, robbery, theft, fraud and violent crimes in the borough.
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Police borough commander, said: “Brent Police and our partners will use every tactic to disrupt, catch and convict people who break the law. There are no hiding places in Brent.
You may also want to watch:
“We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
Anyone with information about Hammoumi’s whereabouts should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 5 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 6 QPR have match postponed at home to Wycombe due to Covid-19 precautions
- 7 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 8 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
Alternatively Sola is urged to give himself up.
Last week’s suspect, Yousef Hammoumi, 38, is still at large.