Suspected cannibal killer Luka Magnotta lived in Wembley last year
Canadian porn star is at the centre of an international manhunt
A suspected cannibal killer and animal torturer who is at the centre of an international manhunt lived in Wembley for a short period.
Detectives across the globe are searching for Luka Magnotta, 29, after a male torso was discovered near his Montreal apartment in Canada.
It has emerged that the alleged murderer who reportedly filmed a python eating a kitten was staying in a room above a pub in Wembley last year.
The chilling footage which sparked outrage when it was uploaded in December shows a huge Burmese snake slowly strangle and swallow the helpless cat.
You may also want to watch:
A man suggested to be Magnotta feeds the defenceless animal to the reptile and drowns out the agonising cries by playing Christmas song Little Drummer Boy.
The person who uploaded the film was registered to an Islington address.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
Journalists from a national newspaper allege that Magnotta produced the disturbing video and confronted him in December while he was staying in Wembley.
Magnotta, who is believed to be a pornographic actor, returned home to Canada shortly before Christmas.
But before leaving he reportedly said: “I’ll be back — and this time the victims won’t be animals.”
Magnotta is also claimed to be behind other sadistic animal torture film including ones where a kitten is suffocated in a plastic food bag.
A Met Police spokesman said: “Officers from Islington investigated the origin of this video and others linked to it and they were found to have been posted from somewhere in North America.
“Therefore, no crime could be proven to have been committed within the jurisdiction of the Met. During the initial stages of the investigation, officers liaised with the RSPCA.”
Magnotta is now wanted for murder after a headless body was found in a suitcase dumped in rubbish behind his flat.
The incident is connected to a severed hand and foot mailed to the offices to Conservative and Liberal Democrat party headquarters in Canada and a sadistic 10-minute film showing a man being dismembered and sexually abused.
The body is believed to be his 33-year-old boyfriend Chinese student Lin Jun.
Magnotta has been placed Interpol’s most wanted list.
There are fears he may be heading back to London.