Sudbury shooting: Murder victim named by police as Romario Green
- Credit: Archant
A man who was shot dead outside a pub in Sudbury has been named today by police as Romario Green.
The 20-year-old was gunned down yards away from the Sudbury Swan in Harrow Road, last Thursday just after midnight.
A post mortem showed he was shot in the chest.
Detective Inspector Julie Willats, from the Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command, is keen to speak to anyone who saw a light coloured Ford Focus which was driving in the area shortly before the killing.
She said: “The vehicle was distinctive in that it had blacked out rear windows and large ‘21-spoke’ alloy wheels. If you know anything about this vehicle or the occupants then please get in touch as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
She is also asking for anyone who was in the Harrow Road, Saunderton Road, Fishers Way and Williams Way areas and hour before Mr Green was shoot and an hour after to come forward.
She added: “This is a very sad incident and police are committed to working with the community, local authority and other partners to keep people safe. The Safer Neighbourhoods teams will be speaking with local residents as part of this appeal.”
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Dykes hurt as QPR topple Hatters to end season on winning note
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 9 QPR boss Warburton not worried about Dykes' injury
- 10 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
Anyone with information should call 020 8358 0100 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.