Stonebridge teenager jailed for stashing weapons in his bedroom
Youth claimed he was hoarding them as a favour
A Stonebridge teenager who stashed a gun and ammunition in his bedroom as a favour has been jailed for three years.
Ibrahim Haddi, of Hilltop Avenue, was snared after police raided his home on July 8 this year.
The 19-year-old, who was of previously of good character, claimed the weapons didn’t belong to him and he was holding them for someone else.
At Harrow Crown Court he admitted possession of a handgun and ammunition.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Superintendent Steve Kershaw from Brent Police said: “Reckless stupidity are the words which spring to mind.
“Storing guns, or harbouring or assisting anyone who is involved in gun crime makes you no better than them.”
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 3 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 7 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 8 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 9 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man