Stonebridge teenager jailed for stashing weapons in his bedroom
Youth claimed he was hoarding them as a favour
A Stonebridge teenager who stashed a gun and ammunition in his bedroom as a favour has been jailed for three years.
Ibrahim Haddi, of Hilltop Avenue, was snared after police raided his home on July 8 this year.
The 19-year-old, who was of previously of good character, claimed the weapons didn’t belong to him and he was holding them for someone else.
At Harrow Crown Court he admitted possession of a handgun and ammunition.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Superintendent Steve Kershaw from Brent Police said: “Reckless stupidity are the words which spring to mind.
“Storing guns, or harbouring or assisting anyone who is involved in gun crime makes you no better than them.”
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 4 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 10 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting