Stonebridge teenager jailed for stashing weapons in his bedroom
Youth claimed he was hoarding them as a favour
A Stonebridge teenager who stashed a gun and ammunition in his bedroom as a favour has been jailed for three years.
Ibrahim Haddi, of Hilltop Avenue, was snared after police raided his home on July 8 this year.
The 19-year-old, who was of previously of good character, claimed the weapons didn’t belong to him and he was holding them for someone else.
At Harrow Crown Court he admitted possession of a handgun and ammunition.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Superintendent Steve Kershaw from Brent Police said: “Reckless stupidity are the words which spring to mind.
“Storing guns, or harbouring or assisting anyone who is involved in gun crime makes you no better than them.”
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 10 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton