Stonebridge teenager jailed for stashing weapons in his bedroom
Youth claimed he was hoarding them as a favour
A Stonebridge teenager who stashed a gun and ammunition in his bedroom as a favour has been jailed for three years.
Ibrahim Haddi, of Hilltop Avenue, was snared after police raided his home on July 8 this year.
The 19-year-old, who was of previously of good character, claimed the weapons didn’t belong to him and he was holding them for someone else.
At Harrow Crown Court he admitted possession of a handgun and ammunition.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Superintendent Steve Kershaw from Brent Police said: “Reckless stupidity are the words which spring to mind.
“Storing guns, or harbouring or assisting anyone who is involved in gun crime makes you no better than them.”
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 5 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 6 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 7 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named