Stonebridge singer Chukki Star jailed for possessing guns and ammunition
Police find deadly weapons after raiding two separate addresses
A reggae artist from Stonebridge who hid guns and ammunition at two separate addresses has been jailed.
Tito Williamson, who is known as Chukki Starr, was held after Brent police uncovered the weapons in raids on homes in Stonebridge and Harrow on May 10.
The 38-year-old, who now lives in Stanmore, appeared before Harrow Crown Court last week.
Williamson was convicted of two counts of possession of a prohibited firearm and a single charge of possessing ammunition.
You may also want to watch:
He was jailed for a total of seven-and-a-half years.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 7 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat