Stonebridge singer Chukki Star jailed for possessing guns and ammunition
Police find deadly weapons after raiding two separate addresses
A reggae artist from Stonebridge who hid guns and ammunition at two separate addresses has been jailed.
Tito Williamson, who is known as Chukki Starr, was held after Brent police uncovered the weapons in raids on homes in Stonebridge and Harrow on May 10.
The 38-year-old, who now lives in Stanmore, appeared before Harrow Crown Court last week.
Williamson was convicted of two counts of possession of a prohibited firearm and a single charge of possessing ammunition.
He was jailed for a total of seven-and-a-half years.
- 1 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 2 Brent scheme helping people with disabilities after Covid
- 3 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat
- 4 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 5 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 6 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 7 Girl, 14, sexually assaulted on Tube by man who asked for her Snapchat
- 8 Four LTN schemes could be scrapped in Brent
- 9 Guilty: North London criminals jailed in December 2021
- 10 We deserved win over West Brom says QPR boss Warburton