Stonebridge singer Chukki Star jailed for possessing guns and ammunition
Police find deadly weapons after raiding two separate addresses
A reggae artist from Stonebridge who hid guns and ammunition at two separate addresses has been jailed.
Tito Williamson, who is known as Chukki Starr, was held after Brent police uncovered the weapons in raids on homes in Stonebridge and Harrow on May 10.
The 38-year-old, who now lives in Stanmore, appeared before Harrow Crown Court last week.
Williamson was convicted of two counts of possession of a prohibited firearm and a single charge of possessing ammunition.
You may also want to watch:
He was jailed for a total of seven-and-a-half years.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 7 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 8 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 9 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 10 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17