Stonebridge singer Chukki Star jailed for possessing guns and ammunition
Police find deadly weapons after raiding two separate addresses
A reggae artist from Stonebridge who hid guns and ammunition at two separate addresses has been jailed.
Tito Williamson, who is known as Chukki Starr, was held after Brent police uncovered the weapons in raids on homes in Stonebridge and Harrow on May 10.
The 38-year-old, who now lives in Stanmore, appeared before Harrow Crown Court last week.
Williamson was convicted of two counts of possession of a prohibited firearm and a single charge of possessing ammunition.
You may also want to watch:
He was jailed for a total of seven-and-a-half years.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai