Stonebridge man appears in court charged with murdering Watford mother
Marvin Samuels. 30. is accused of killing Sharlana Diedrick in Wyborne Way
A man charged with the murder of a 32-year-old mother in Stonebridge has appeared in court.
Marvin Samuels, 30, of Conduit Way, Stonebridge, is accused of killing Sharlana Diedrick, from Watford, Herts, on September 29.
Ms Diedrick was found slumped in the back of car outside James Dudson Court in Wyborne Way, at around 11.10pm.
She had been stabbed several times.
You may also want to watch:
Samuels appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday (5) and was remanded in custody to appear for a plea and case management hearing on November 16
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 10 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley