Stonebridge man appears in court charged with murdering Watford mother
Marvin Samuels. 30. is accused of killing Sharlana Diedrick in Wyborne Way
A man charged with the murder of a 32-year-old mother in Stonebridge has appeared in court.
Marvin Samuels, 30, of Conduit Way, Stonebridge, is accused of killing Sharlana Diedrick, from Watford, Herts, on September 29.
Ms Diedrick was found slumped in the back of car outside James Dudson Court in Wyborne Way, at around 11.10pm.
She had been stabbed several times.
You may also want to watch:
Samuels appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday (5) and was remanded in custody to appear for a plea and case management hearing on November 16
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London