Stonebridge man appears in court charged with murdering Watford mother
Marvin Samuels. 30. is accused of killing Sharlana Diedrick in Wyborne Way
A man charged with the murder of a 32-year-old mother in Stonebridge has appeared in court.
Marvin Samuels, 30, of Conduit Way, Stonebridge, is accused of killing Sharlana Diedrick, from Watford, Herts, on September 29.
Ms Diedrick was found slumped in the back of car outside James Dudson Court in Wyborne Way, at around 11.10pm.
She had been stabbed several times.
You may also want to watch:
Samuels appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday (5) and was remanded in custody to appear for a plea and case management hearing on November 16
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 4 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 5 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 6 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Inspirational Riz and child exploitation